USAMO Activation doesn't work.

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

So I am trying to activate the USAMO software (which is a pain in the ass given the product is hardware dependent), but the Esellerate website says:

"Serial Number Not Found (-25001): Our servers may still be processing your order. Please recheck your serial number and try again in about 15 minutes. If you receive this error at that time, contact Expert Sleepers for more information."

I have copy and pasted the Installation ID from the license manager software. The Serial Number I entered in is flagged as "Valid" in the license manager software. I really don't know what I've done wrong here.

Please help.

I don't even know why the error message says "Serial Number Not Found"... the box is asking for the Installation ID :/

When I try using my serial number and I get a message saying: "Cannot process request."

I am trying to register this a macintosh laptop i am using a nice windows computer for music.

Almost certainly you entered the serial number incorrectly. Email me (os -> expert-sleepers.co.uk) a screenshot if it helps.

Now I am getting a "cannot process request" error even when I am copying in the installation id from the text file created.

In case anyone cares:
I'm using the license manager downloaded from your website, I assume it's the most recent/a working version

I'm getting error -536543220 (!!!) when I close your licensemanager software. i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Email me a screenshot so I can verify you've entered the serial number correctly and we'll take it from there.

HEHEHEHE

I sent a screen shot via facebook. But it doesn't matter now.

Turns out when the License Manager said my serial number was valid what it really meant was it wasn't valid (I typed in a = instead of a -) :roll:

I'd have thought I'd get an "Invalid/Wrong Serial # message" but apparently not

ta ta!

:tu:

So anyway weeks later.

I've never seen the USAMO light green in test mode.

EVER.

What am I doing wrong?
Surely at some point it's going to hit turn green, even once, even by chance.

Saffire Pro 40, Cubase 5, Windows 7.

Any advice?

I've read the online manual and the forum and I can't find any advice for my problem :( :( :(

The Pro 40 should work - I tested it myself a while back.

What do your Saffire MixControl settings look like?

Hi,

For what it's worth, the USAMO was receiving a signal.

At times the data on the left and right hand sides were the same- but the colours on the "test" side hadn't changed from red to green, which didn't inspire much confidence. And the timing even when it was just my PC and one piece of hardware wasn't noticeably better... In fact it was worse occasionally.

The software crashed a couple of times.

In any case, with all of the countless pieces of audio hardware and software over close to 20 years, my experience with the USAMO was the absolute worse with anything.

I'm really hoping the license transfer system is not as painful as the registration system.

Please advise how I can do this as soon as possible, as I have a buyer waiting.

Cheers,
Toumping

Did I just reply to you on Facebook?

Return to “Expert Sleepers”