musictech review

Official support for: www.squaredheads.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Congratulations! :tu:

Next major feature: Nora will be red :lol:

I have a very good feeling after reading the review and hopefully, and now this is serious, I may have more luck with the skin design. Btw, if any of you are skilled with 3D Studio Max/Maya/etc and want to collaborate let me know!

why don't u ask your modder Kick101 of http://www.kick101.com/nora-expander/ his one looks awesome ;)

Last edited by xbitz on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

and the new one

personally I like the green one better so please keep it :)

Don't worry, if I change the default mod, which is unlikely but it could happens if the future designer has a better ideas, the old one would be avaliable to download.

But my plan is redo it in a 3D environment (originally it was done taking real pics) so it would have better behavior when stretched. Also, I would tweak the colours (keeping the green scheme) to do it more easy to the eyes.

The Diablo and default mods were my original ideas, I like dark looks.

While flat designs are nice inside some host I've already developed some facilities that will do such mods obsoletes... (ofc, you may still use them).

Are we almost at v3 beta?

I understand how long is the v3 development, but there are a lot of causes that are provocating it, like: improving modules interconnections, fatal bugs fixings that I discover, and my own concept mistakes (this one is the worst). I'm trying go as fast as possible, but still it need more refinement to be, at least, in the best 1% plugins in the marketplace.

That's why I'm not can estimate an exact date and I failed multiple times doing it in the past, each time I test it I miss something.

thanks for letting me know; no hurry, gems can take awhile

Thank for understanding. At least, I do not keep total silence like the developer of my favorite instrument (even if you ask him for a bugfix) :)

I won't ask you who the developer is, but you got me curious about your favorite instrument.

Congrats on the Musictech review.
Should have been 9 out of 10 really :)

Yes, we think the same. I'm aware it's not perfect (yet) but it only has some minors problems. However with hard work I will achieve a 12/10, I promise!

Return to “Squaredheads”