Black Diva skin

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That one is not necessary since the sequencer is not going to happen in Diva in that shape (as far as I recall Urs saying).

EvilDragon wrote:That one is not necessary since the sequencer is not going to happen in Diva in that shape (as far as I recall Urs saying).
Ah. It felt foreign to me when I saw the graphic, but was not sure. Either way, I DO have a red panel showing up (Master)...I probably need to fix the Diva.txt file.

thejonsolo wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:That one is not necessary since the sequencer is not going to happen in Diva in that shape (as far as I recall Urs saying).
Ah. It felt foreign to me when I saw the graphic, but was not sure. Either way, I DO have a red panel showing up...I probably need to fix the Diva.txt file.
Which file is showing up red, just curious.

Master.png (I had converted it to a skin and copied what I saw happening with other skins as this is not my forte) but changing the txt file to the diva_orig.txt (renaming it to diva.txt) seems to make it look like the screen shot.

thejonsolo wrote:Master.png (I had converted it to a skin and copied what I saw happening with other skins as this is not my forte) but changing the txt file to the diva_orig.txt (renaming it to diva.txt) seems to make it look like the screen shot.
Not sure on what process you were doing?
Is that the way you create a theme skin?
Never created a theme so I don't know.
All I know is the file called master_13.png is black with the orange window boxes that is in the panes folder.

Return to “u-he”