Massive Modular Skin for Zebra²

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

EvilDragon wrote:Are you using the smaller version of the skin? There's the original, made for HiDPI screens, supposed to work at 200% size, and the smaller one.
Actually this is the demo as I haven't purchased it yet. I had the same problem with the Poketmod skin, therefore I still use the Redux which is crisp at any resolution. Really strange...

LFO8 wrote: I would love to see a version with just 2 colors:

-Green for any regular controls and
-Red for any modulation (targets as well as amounts)

I do understand of course that you can never please everyone and that you have a certain vision of aesthetics. Still.. I do hope that you will consider those options.
Another color scheme planned is blue:

In blue version, All main knob=blue. All mod knob=yellow. And the BG color of modules are all the same. This is for the people who don't like many colors, just like you! 8)

2ZrgE wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:Are you using the smaller version of the skin? There's the original, made for HiDPI screens, supposed to work at 200% size, and the smaller one.
Actually this is the demo as I haven't purchased it yet. I had the same problem with the Poketmod skin, therefore I still use the Redux which is crisp at any resolution. Really strange...
Circular knob images could look less beautiful because U-he's image shrinking algorithm is not so good.
It's likely that you're using HD version in SD environment ( The white lines in the center mixer is a typical symptom).
Have you tried the Low-Resolution version? For the theme to be displayed in HD quality, both your PC and host DAW app must support HD.

And I'm not clear about what "jag" means. Are you sure that all the knobs have slight "FREE TRIAL" water marks in it?
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

plugmon wrote:
Circular knob images could look less beautiful because U-he's image shrinking algorithm is not so good.
It's likely that you're using HD version in SD environment ( The white lines in the center mixer is a typical symptom).
Have you tried the Low-Resolution version? For the theme to be displayed in HD quality, both your PC and host DAW app must support HD.

And I'm not clear about what "jag" means. Are you sure that all the knobs have slight "FREE TRIAL" water marks in it?
He was talking about the edges of the circle above the knobs. And I can verify that if I switch from SD to HD then my edges get "jagged" or uneven.

NOTE to those struggling with this: If you run on 1080p or less screens this is NOT HD...it is SD. HD is 4K and Retina screens! You need to run SD versions of this skin to look smooth.

plugmon wrote:
LFO8 wrote: I would love to see a version with just 2 colors:

-Green for any regular controls and
-Red for any modulation (targets as well as amounts)

I do understand of course that you can never please everyone and that you have a certain vision of aesthetics. Still.. I do hope that you will consider those options.
Another color scheme planned is blue:

In blue version, All main knob=blue. All mod knob=yellow. And the BG color of modules are all the same. This is for the people who don't like many colors, just like you! 8)
That's already much cleaner/relaxing looking. I'll try to mess with the script a bit myself then (I don't like blue or yellow) to see if I can work it out.

thejonsolo wrote: He was talking about the edges of the circle above the knobs. And I can verify that if I switch from SD to HD then my edges get "jagged" or uneven.

NOTE to those struggling with this: If you run on 1080p or less screens this is NOT HD...it is SD. HD is 4K and Retina screens! You need to run SD versions of this skin to look smooth.
I can't confirm this, for me, it's the other way around. I'm running a 1080p resolution, and the SD looks blurry and jagged compared to the HD.

ariston wrote:
thejonsolo wrote: He was talking about the edges of the circle above the knobs. And I can verify that if I switch from SD to HD then my edges get "jagged" or uneven.

I can't confirm this, for me, it's the other way around. I'm running a 1080p resolution, and the SD looks blurry and jagged compared to the HD.
I will agree it looks blurry...and I prefer the crispness of the HD. But the HD is obviously going to be more attractive at 200% which is too big on my 1080p screen. Here is an example of HD and SD at 120%-

HD
HD.jpg
SD
SD.jpg
Clearly the HD does not appear as smooth on the curves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

in blue color skin looks much cleaner

Just more 3 users to unlock the techno presets :)

i really love this skin(and all the tricks) but my big problem is about the osc editor, how can i draw a wave, it's so small, another osc "edit"window would be great
(the redux is great for that)

techno presets should be unlocked NOW! :))))

I dig the direction this skin is going... I found the original Crystal theme a bit too busy (YMMV) but blue Massive theme is really shaping up nicely. I think the an osc edit window could be useful.

Nice work! :tu:

PS. Would love to see a PayPal option, if possible, in your store. :hyper:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

hi there, thanks for the great skin.

I am getting this line on mseg 1. On the previous version and also this new update (2.1).

I am on mavericks, in reaper 64. It happens on both versions (SD) and is like that right from load, AU or VST.

Thanks again!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/px2qtkt6eopy2 ... M.png?dl=0

The package is now updated. (v2.1)
  • -[Improved] Now supports Zebrify!!
  • -[Improved] ENV modules' drawers are redesigned.
  • -[Improved] Another activation method of "OSC Editor" is added. Easier to understand.
  • -[Fixed] Active lines in Mod Mapper modules were not highlited.
---------------------
And new patches has also been added! Classic techno & modern electronic sounds. Especially plucks and pads I think done well.

Read this post to see the images and sample sounds. : http://plugmon.org/v2-1-zebrify/
gwok wrote:hi there, thanks for the great skin.

I am getting this line on mseg 1. On the previous version and also this new update (2.1).

I am on mavericks, in reaper 64. It happens on both versions (SD) and is like that right from load, AU or VST.

Thanks again!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/px2qtkt6eopy2 ... M.png?dl=0
Thanks for the report. This line is an indicator that shows the current position of MSEG. So it's OK to be there. The true matter is... The others doesn't have this line! :dog:

I found the mis-coding and fixed it. So in the next version, it's gonna be fine.

And Paypal option, I'm preparing.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

This makes Zebra look and use enjoyment as good as DIVA, ACE and Bazille. Feels more like I'm using hardware. So eye candy. Thanks

@ plugmon: Great to hear about the PayPal options! Brilliant, cheers mate. :tu:

Do you have a rough time estimate on the blue mod for the Massive skin? I also don't like many colours. :phones:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

Return to “u-he”