Sonic Academy Kick v2 Available now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kick - Nicky Romero Artist Edition Kick 2

bryansonic wrote: heres another small taste to calm things down.
So are you saying it will be ready tomorrow? :wink:

hmm i wonder if there will be a high pass for the click samples...

can't wait!! :hyper:
Very interested "sub-control".

How about a little taste of "when" with a quick flash of "how much?" :ud:

operator wrote:no need to ruin another Thread by changing it into another famous dick fight...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ahhh yes. The famous dick fight.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

bryansonic wrote:
bungle wrote:Bryan, is every control on this registered to the host ?
The first version is unusable in Maschine without continually switching to mouse/keyboard, because so many controls are not registered with the host.
Everything that can be mapped will be mappable yes. I guess the only real tricky parts are the envelope nodes
Yeah it is impossible to adjust the nodes in Maschine on v1
Duh

SeeingInMidi wrote:hmm i wonder if there will be a high pass for the click samples...
i wonder..

gummo wrote:can't wait!! :hyper:
it adds infinitely more sound possibilities - you wont be disappointed here

bungle wrote:
bryansonic wrote:
The first version is unusable in Maschine without continually switching to mouse/keyboard, because so many controls are not registered with the host.
Everything that can be mapped will be mappable yes. I guess the only real tricky parts are the envelope nodes
The nodes are a bit hard because they are dynamic - will take another look to see if it's possible, but at this stage i think it will be a included in an update rather than 1.0 release as we are essentially ready now.
dtomaloff wrote:How about a little taste of "when" with a quick flash of "how much?" :ud:
It's ready - unfortunately we aren't - we are having to flip over to our new website tomorrow. Once that is up and running - KICK2 will follow

bryansonic wrote:
gummo wrote:can't wait!! :hyper:
it adds infinitely more sound possibilities - you wont be disappointed here

bungle wrote:
bryansonic wrote:
The nodes are a bit hard because they are dynamic - will take another look to see if it's possible, but at this stage i think it will be a included in an update rather than 1.0 release as we are essentially ready now.
dtomaloff wrote:How about a little taste of "when" with a quick flash of "how much?" :ud:
It's ready - unfortunately we aren't - we are having to flip over to our new website tomorrow. Once that is up and running - KICK2 will follow
:hyper:

:hyper: :hyper:

Will Kick2 be a free update for Kick owners? I clicked through a few pages here, but i didn't see it asked.

+1 Have the vsti appear as Kick in my DAW plugin browser please, instead of KICK Nicky Romero Edition.

They said v2 won't be Romero branded. So guess the name will just be Kick 2.
It's a paid upgrade.
Last edited by Mace404 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks. I guess the upgrade price for existing users will not be that steep.

not sure about its being a paid upgrade,in that post he was reffering to the discounted price at that time, but didn't say anything wether there will be an upgrade fee or not.
e@rs wrote:This thing is 40% off now. Very tempted to get it.
bryansonic wrote:i can also confirm that we do not discount this heavily at any other time of the year, so if you want it for as cheap as possible - now is the time to get it ;)
sounds more like a free upgrade for me, since this statement implies that if one bought it to that time, it would be the cheapest way (also to get the upgrade).

I switched the 2 links (edited them now). This is the one to the upgrade path
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p6314113

Return to “Instruments”