Most hated Instrument of all time ...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

masterhiggins wrote:Electric piano. Makes me wish I were deaf.
The Doors electric paino and Doogie Howser MD electric piano, or just the Doogie Howser MD type Piano?

I think that you can hate something that makes music when it just takes up space, costs money, and never actually makes music. I'm reserving the right to change my mind, but, at the moment I think that it's this.

I picked it up at the local Fry's on a whim when I first started working with plugins. I though that the variety in bass guitar instruments and acoustic drum instruments might be useful. Well, that's certainly true, but not these shitty worthless examples.

I'm going to say though, that AAS Ultra Analog isn't far behind, no-brainer my ass!

dmbaer wrote:Alchemy 2 - for really obvious reasons.
100% with you, there!
Blue Phase Music

Stratocaster, the secret weapon of every AOR-loving uncle

,`,`,`,

elxsound wrote:
The Doors electric paino and Doogie Howser MD electric piano, or just the Doogie Howser MD type Piano?
Doogie howser? Lol. Both of them, actually, including the ubiquitous dx7 iterations. The only song that I can partially tolerate it in is Beck's where it's at.

.jon wrote:Stratocaster, the secret weapon of every AOR-loving uncle
and Jimi Hendrix :roll: :nutter: :nutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJunCsrhJjg

Besides Hendrix definitely being AOR (which is by definition all boring music involving stratocasters), Hendrix also hated his Strat so much he burnt it on stage.

.jon wrote:Besides Hendrix definitely being AOR (which is by definition all boring music involving stratocasters), Hendrix also hated his Strat so much he burnt it on stage.
That was Jimmi having sex with it - don't you know nuffin? :x

(BTW FZ caught the drips and now Dweezil is rocking what's left of it.)

I agree on the bagpipes, I totally hate that irritating sound. Fortunately I don't live in the north of my country where it is still played.
The only thing that comes close is distorted electric guitar.

fluffy_little_something wrote:I agree on the bagpipes, I totally hate that irritating sound. Fortunately I don't live in the north of my country where it is still played.
Wow, we actually agree on something ... it's a miracle.
That didn't last long :hihi:
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:I agree on the bagpipes, I totally hate that irritating sound. Fortunately I don't live in the north of my country where it is still played.
Wow, we actually agree on something ... it's a miracle.
That didn't last long :hihi:
Go back to bed :hihi:

elxsound wrote:
But Joe Sample makes it sound sooo good.

Any child with a violin.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Return to “Instruments”