Bliss sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bliss

Thank`s Calum for the themes ! :)
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

You are welcome. i have another couple of half finished themes that I may complete and post at some point.

glokraw wrote:Bliss loads the sfz's from Cakewalk's Discovery Pro without problems.
The pianos may not be measured in gigabytes, but sound
pretty good to my old ears. I think there is a Cakewalk account
for this for sale in the marketplace forum, including Rapture.
A Cakewalk employee is the man who invented sfz, so it's little
surprise they work. There are many lackluster attempts at sfz
compatibility out there, that fail, or the sounds lack parts of the sfz specs.
Cheers
My other sfz vst loads them fine (but it has no tweakability), and bliss didn't have problems until beta 3 or 4, whenever I first mentioned it. Just been wondering what happened, or if the devs have any inclinations on the matter :)

Bliss 1.0.2 is out now at http://www.discodsp.com/bliss/ and http://www.discodsp.com/members/ for registered customers.
  • Updated license check.
  • Fixed the problem in some hosts blocking the transport (high CPU usage when sample editor was open).
  • Minor fixes.

Is it possible to add some kind of sample preview when loading samples to zones? Would be really handy to listen to the samples while loading them.

Click the Play button in the Browser (or set the Autoplay)?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I'm using Bliss on Linux and there is no Play button in the browser. Would be nice to have on. :-)
Also is there a way to reorder the keyboard keys? I'm using a qwertz keyboard and want to change the y and z key.

Right now QWERTY is the only layout supported.

Ok, thanks. Maybe in a future version.

All previous individual Bliss instruments have been zipped in a single file.

http://bliss.discodsp.net/2015%20Library.zip

MP3 files will remain but individual files have been deleted.

2016 library coming up soon :)

bought it today , but i´m personal a little dissapointed , and i personal think its far away from final

and there are some bugs i noticed

-exporting instruments to sfz it exports the samples but they are exported as .wav.wav instead of .wav
also the exported sfz if you load it to other samples ends up with loop point error

-exporting to save encrypted bank as , are not real encrypted

-why are the on/off button on the main effects not synced with the on/off button on the edit fx page ?

-changing Play Mode from sustain to legato and back to mono and back to sustain again , sound gets hanging and so on , playing a while in legato mode and sound gets muted

are the lua scripring engine only for developer ?

there are also a few more things and i didnt even tried sampling yet

i didnt even had the time to read the whole thread too

Thanks for your support! :)
DrumAddict wrote:-exporting instruments to sfz it exports the samples but they are exported as .wav.wav instead of .wav
also the exported sfz if you load it to other samples ends up with loop point error
Will check.
Could you give more details on this? They are. Other Bliss users won't be able to save or modify.
-why are the on/off button on the main effects not synced with the on/off button on the edit fx page ?
Bliss can edit global and zone parameters. Could be because of that.
-changing Play Mode from sustain to legato and back to mono and back to sustain again , sound gets hanging and so on , playing a while in legato mode and sound gets muted
Will check.
are the lua scripring engine only for developer ?
Yes, for now ;)

George wrote:Thanks for your support! :)
Could you give more details on this? They are. Other Bliss users won't be able to save or modify.
banks or preset files are not encrypted , samples are , what i mean is that i could see the encryption code

second i could have some wishes if it would be possible :

-adding preset saving and loading on modules like AMP Envelope , Reverb , Delay or in general Effects preset saving and loading

-changing the bank/preset path in the settings that while loading the path are opened where the content are instead of open it everytime from the documents folder if you know what i mean

-an cues addon that you could select all or a few samples/groups to change gain , pan etc in a raw and not one by one

-Multi Output are alredy asked ive noticed

maybe other user have similar ideas

btw dont get me wrong i didnt meant Bliss are bad (with the previous saying "far from final") it has many potentials and hope that it does not gets abandonded fast

DrumAddict wrote:banks or preset files are not encrypted , samples are , what i mean is that i could see the encryption code
Oh ok will check.
second i could have some wishes if it would be possible :

-adding preset saving and loading on modules like AMP Envelope , Reverb , Delay or in general Effects preset saving and loading
Already on the to-do.
-changing the bank/preset path in the settings that while loading the path are opened where the content are instead of open it everytime from the documents folder if you know what i mean
We are aware of this. In the meanwhile, drag and drop works as well as using SHIFT key with arrows for file based loading on zones.
-an cues addon that you could select all or a few samples/groups to change gain , pan etc in a raw and not one by one
Use CTRL or CMD to select multiple zones (names listed on the left) on the sample editor window
-Multi Output are alredy asked I've noticed
Yep, pending as well.
btw dont get me wrong i didnt meant Bliss are bad (with the previous saying "far from final") it has many potentials and hope that it does not gets abandonded fast
Of course :) thanks for all the feedback and support.

Return to “Instruments”