Apply Style to All Plugins

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DarkStar wrote: You could try renaming some of the Styles you do not want (or moving them into a 'not used' folder). NB: this is my workaround, not officially endorsed ;) You'll need to do that after any new install too, if you do not want them to be available, as the factory styles are reinstalled.
Haha, thanks for this idea! :D
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

I must be a little slow, as I cant get it to work for me!?

Here is what I have done:

I opened MXXX and chose the style that I want in all the plugins and then selected "set default settings"

I then opened MAutoPitch and selected "reset default settings"

The style did not change even after closing and opening a new instance of the plugin.

What am I missing?, please help.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

What you have done is set the default (control) settings for MXXX, not the Style selection. And "Reset default settings" loads the default control settings for the plug-in.

Run the Style Wizard first and define your default style / colours etc

Then select "Reset default editor size and style" for every one of the plug-ins that you want to use the default Style.

[Edited to fix my misdirection :) }
Last edited by DarkStar on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

It is still not working. I will do step by step what I've done. Maybe you can spot my mistake?

1. Open MXXX and select reset style and size (blue).
2. Open MPolySaturator and select reset style and size (blue).
3. Delete both instances.
4. Open new MXXX (still blue) and open the style wizard. Select a new Style (red)
5. Open MPolySaturator and the style has not changed! (still blue)

Oops, my mistake: you need to do the Style Wizard first then Reset the plug-ins. (I've edited my earlier post.)
MeldaProduction wrote:Yes, exactly. First use Style wizard to select what you want, then in each plugin where you already changed the style (so it remembers it has something nondefault) select Settings/Settings/Reset default style and size.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Still not working.

1. Open MXXX and run style wizard.
2. Open MPolySaturator and click "reset style and size"
3. It hasn't changed.

Actually the order shouldn't matter. Could you post some screenshots? Also you need to make sure the plugin isn't already running of course. One more thing - some plugins have predefined settings - e.g. buttons instead of knobs/sliders, simply because they would be too big otherwise. Also the colors are predefined by type, e.g. distortions are always red etc.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Colours are predefined? So am I able to make my own colour style and then apply it to all plugins (if I have already set them to default)

Yes. You can set each manually of course, but not all at once.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Just found this thread... I have to say i am a big fan of melda plugins but the style configuration/style wizard/default style is too complicated and non-intuitive.

As far as I can understand it, the only way to customize the colors are one plugin at a time, because you can't customize them in the wizard, and there is not a way to set your own customized style as the default.

why not just have a single window to combine style configuration, style wizard, set default style, and editor mode? One place to set all aspects of the style and size. Then at the bottom, buttons to choose whether to save style and/or size for the current plugin, for all plugins, as the default style, or cancel.

mabxit wrote:Just found this thread... I have to say i am a big fan of melda plugins but the style configuration/style wizard/default style is too complicated and non-intuitive.

As far as I can understand it, the only way to customize the colors are one plugin at a time, because you can't customize them in the wizard, and there is not a way to set your own customized style as the default.

why not just have a single window to combine style configuration, style wizard, set default style, and editor mode? One place to set all aspects of the style and size. Then at the bottom, buttons to choose whether to save style and/or size for the current plugin, for all plugins, as the default style, or cancel.
Agreed

mabxit wrote:Just found this thread... I have to say i am a big fan of melda plugins but the style configuration/style wizard/default style is too complicated and non-intuitive.

Yes!

::
Mads

Return to “MeldaProduction”