AIR Creative Collection FX Plus

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sbangs_air wrote:please see my comment about Paul further up the thread.
Oh, somehow managed to miss it - thanks!

I am aware of Wizoo's and Paul K.'s history, which is why I was asking. If the bulk of their code is his, then they will be fantastic, I'm sure of it. In my book he is probably the biggest hero of audio-plugin development - I just used his 18 years old Leslie emu the other day and it did the trick perfectly and hassle-free and without my CPU even noticing it was there.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

DodgingRain wrote:Comes out to about $3.22 per plugin. At that price it isn't even worth doing a demo.
No? Even if you most probably already have better plugins at your disposal?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
DodgingRain wrote:Comes out to about $3.22 per plugin. At that price it isn't even worth doing a demo.
No? Even if you most probably already have better plugins at your disposal?
The time it would take to download and test the demos would cost me more than the cost of the plugins :wink:

Do the 28 effects load as separate plugs, or do they load in a "shell" like P&M Chainer or Melda MXXX ?

Numanoid wrote:Do the 28 effects load as separate plugs, or do they load in a "shell" like P&M Chainer or Melda MXXX ?
These are self contained plugins for max flexibility.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Hi Folks, just as some people are asking the manual is installed into the program folder on your system you may also grab it here http://www.filedropper.com/creativefxco ... rguide-v10
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

I don't suppose there are any audio demos of these effects, for the incredibly lazy?

duncanm wrote:I don't suppose there are any audio demos of these effects, for the incredibly lazy?
Check out some of the Videos on the product page :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Do the 28 effects load as separate plugs, or do they load in a "shell" like P&M Chainer or Melda MXXX ?
These are self contained plugins for max flexibility.

Maximum flexibility would be if the user had the choice of either loading a single FX or chaining them together a la Soundtoys/Melda.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

sbangs_air wrote:
duncanm wrote:I don't suppose there are any audio demos of these effects, for the incredibly lazy?
Check out some of the Videos on the product page :)
See, I even looked for these as well! back to the site! cheers!

re_mute wrote:Maximum flexibility would be if the user had the choice of either loading a single FX or chaining them together a la Soundtoys/Melda.
Which you can do in Bidule, Patchwork, Metaplugin or...your DAW. Together with stuff from Soundtoys and Melda.

Gamma-UT wrote:
re_mute wrote:Maximum flexibility would be if the user had the choice of either loading a single FX or chaining them together a la Soundtoys/Melda.
Which you can do in Bidule, Patchwork, Metaplugin or...your DAW. Together with stuff from Soundtoys and Melda.
Yes, you can buy those additionally if you wish.
It's more flexible though to have the option to host all in one etc.
YMMV.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Thanks to everyone who has checked out the AIR FX thus far we have had some fantastic feedback.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

I found a bug in Cretive FX collection. This bug crash Cubase when you try to load saved project.

Case:
1. I use some FX in one Cubase project.
2. save project and open/create another one and load one or more AIR effects.
3. Close project with or without saving.
4. when I try to open first project, Cubase crash during opening it.

Cubase Pro 8.0.35 64bit
Windows 7 64bit

Quite a worthy collection. Thanks, AIR :tu:

Return to “Effects”