TBProAudio: gEQ12 - Graphic 12 Band Mixing and Mastering Equalizer Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
gEQ12V4

oh, sorry, it seems it missed this post :wink:
camsr wrote:CPU use is really good on this EQ. Lot's of filter options too.
Thank you!
camsr wrote:When using LP mode, the controls feel sluggish, but adjusting the bands in zero latency mode then switching back to LP works fine.
Hmm, change of any EQ parameter updates FIR, this may take some time. Maybe you change your DAW buffer size...
camsr wrote:Things I don't like are how tall the filter gain plot is, goes to 96dB in each direction and isn't really useful. Smallest division of gain plot is 6dB, too large IMO.
You can zoom in and out, gain plot range is from 12dB up to 192 dB with a resolution of 0.1dB.
camsr wrote:And the spectrum display only reaches to 20khz, while the filters work at 48khz.
This is by intention: 20kHz is close to Nyquist 44100Hz, no need to set creative filters above, only lowpass.
Last edited by TB-ProAudio on Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Compared this to the older LP10 EQ. The CPU usage is approximately the same, but this one sounds way cleaner with low frequency boosts. The LP10 eq seems to have some buffer glitches that prevents it from working correctly.

AAX Win/OSX released

Guys I really need to be honest with you here.. You have GREAT plugins, no bad ones at all. And I keep on going to press the buy button on a couple of them and always pull back.

The reason is the ergonomics are strange.

Over the years I have used thousands of plugins, and yours are the first ones that EVER use shift click to rest values.

I almost blew my eardrums with the EQ as i was expecting shift click to cause fine dragging but it made the band reset to some state (i had a resonant filter on), that let's just say, if i didn't have a safety limiter on, i would be completely deaf right now and without monitors.

I can NOT get used to this workflow, simply because NO other plugin does it, so it's hard to make one's mind work differently just for one vendor.

PLEASE make command click the rest value, and shift click for fine tuning. Please.

Thank you for this feedback. Yes, we will change this.

ok that's really good news, thanks. :tu:

New version 1.3.2 on-line: simple mouse click on gEQ12 logo rearms demo.

TB-ProAudio wrote:New version 1.3.2 on-line: simple mouse click on gEQ12 logo rearms demo.

still only 90 seconds?

well, yes.

:(

V1.3.4
- Price drop
- Small fixes
- Demo scheme changed

I just bought the TbPro audio gEQ12 and I wonder if there is somewhere in this plugin a Output level fonction. I don't find it.

Best regards.

Philippe.

kikouiou wrote:I just bought the TbPro audio gEQ12 and I wonder if there is somewhere in this plugin a Output level fonction. I don't find it.

Best regards.

Philippe.
Thank you for your question. Currently there is no global volume function, but this will come with a later version.

regards
TBProAudio

Hoping for that next version soon!

V1.3.6
- GUI fresh up
- Fixed filter self oscillation
- Output Gain

Return to “Effects”