VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Downtown Gifhorn 8)

werp wrote:Any child with a violin.
You had me sold at "any child."

werp wrote:Any child with a violin.
I'll see that and raise you two children with recorders.

A kid with a violin can drop property values by 15% over a couple of square kilometres.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Not the most hated and my apologies to the developer and the video uploader but this vsti sounds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw1WFURxPxU

VariKusBrainZ wrote:^
Then I'll change mine to the virtual ukelele :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD6aN1ViLn4
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

.jon wrote:Besides Hendrix definitely being AOR (which is by definition all boring music involving stratocasters)
most can listen to Jimi, but cannot hear him. You seem to be the fool that can't even listen :tu:

my vote :scared:

chk071 wrote:Image
Not sure where I heard this - it may have been KVR so apologies if you know this one.

Something horrible happened to a friend of mine recently. I wouldn't wish this fate on anybody. He was an accordion player who had a gig in a rough part of town. On his way to the venue he stopped to pick up some smokes, leaving his instrument in full view inside the car. When he came back, his passenger side window was smashed, and when he looked in the car... there were two accordions.

nineofkings wrote:
Not sure where I heard this - it may have been KVR so apologies if you know this one.

Something horrible happened to a friend of mine recently. I wouldn't wish this fate on anybody. He was an accordion player who had a gig in a rough part of town. On his way to the venue he stopped to pick up some smokes, leaving his instrument in full view inside the car. When he came back, his passenger side window was smashed, and when he looked in the car... there were two accordions.
:lol: :clap:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
.jon wrote:Besides Hendrix definitely being AOR (which is by definition all boring music involving stratocasters)
most can listen to Jimi, but cannot hear him. You seem to be the fool that can't even listen :tu:
Well he's OK for an AOR artist ;-)

:hihi: brrrrrrrrr
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:my vote :scared:

http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

nineofkings wrote:

My deepest condolescences to your friend. :hihi:

masterhiggins wrote:
elxsound wrote:
masterhiggins wrote:Electric piano. Makes me wish I were deaf.
The Doors electric paino and Doogie Howser MD electric piano, or just the Doogie Howser MD type Piano?
Doogie howser? Lol. Both of them, actually, including the ubiquitous dx7 iterations. The only song that I can partially tolerate it in is Beck's where it's at.
Wow. DX7 iterations (Doogie Howser them song), sure... I hate that sound. But I love a gritty (sometimes swirly) EP, much like how it is in Beck's Where its at. The closest I'll get to a liking that DX7esque sound is the EP sound on Radiohead's Everything in its Right Place.

whatever coldplay happens to be using ...

Return to “Instruments”