Wavetable update for Flutter EP by Sound Dust - 20% off intro.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pendle wrote:Its a top secret, but I've added a special bit of hex code to all of my instruments so that any illegal users will rarely finish any track and if they do it will be really shitty EDM, oh hold on.
Could it be that you left the hex code accidentally in my legit copy? That would explain something.. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

beeny wrote:
elxsound wrote:
I still have not purchased but I will (and obviously not at the sale price, which is okay). I still have too much content to sort through... yeah, yeah I know. My priorities are out of sorts!
I promise it'll be worth it when you're ready. Realistically I wasn't in a position to purchase either but I justified it to myself because I think it will work really well in an upcoming project. I'm in a perpetual state of trying not to buy things off Pendle so my children can be fed and watered. I own a few things but I'm lusting after those ghost instruments from a while back. One day.
Easy, sell the kids :tu:

pendle wrote:Its a top secret, but I've added a special bit of hex code to all of my instruments so that any illegal users will rarely finish any track and if they do it will be really shitty EDM, oh hold on.
Man! There must be an awful lot of losers downloading illegally then…so much shitty EDM around…. :lol:

But, like others here, I see the value in actually purchasing your (and, of course, others) instruments. Main one being so that good people like yourself keep releasing fine instruments to play with :D

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”