Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Regarding the Admiral Quality sale, Scamp has caught my eye. How is it?

I did a search on the Effects forum for Scamp and noticed the AdmiralQuality user was banned... what happened?

Regarding the Admiral Quality sale, Scamp has caught my eye. How is it?

I did a search on the Effects forum for Scamp and noticed the AdmiralQuality user was banned... what happened?
+1

MogwaiBoy wrote:I did a search on the Effects forum for Scamp and noticed the AdmiralQuality user was banned... what happened?
To quote Laura Palmer: Don't go there :scared: :wink:

---

Interested in this - Vince Clarke, Lucky Bastard - ReFill for $29 (with rebate)
http://samples-now.com/ReFillsRC/ReFills.html

But the source material is over 20 years old? :?
http://www.discogs.com/Vince-Clarke-Luc ... se/4975409

Uncle E wrote:iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay plugin FREE until March 10. After March 10, the price will go up to the normal selling price of $49:

www.jrrshop.com/izotope-ddly
Cheers, Uncle E, you're a prince :tu:

Fleer wrote:
Uncle E wrote:iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay plugin FREE until March 10. After March 10, the price will go up to the normal selling price of $49:

This can also be gotten from iZotope directly
https://www.izotope.com/en/products/eff ... mic-delay/

jezjez wrote:
Fleer wrote:

This can also be gotten from iZotope directly
https://www.izotope.com/en/products/eff ... mic-delay/
This here ^

I made the mistake of hastily going to the jrr site. I could have skipped the middleman and just got it straight from iZotope.

No prob with a middleman selling at the same free price.

If that is your prerogative. Yet why give a middleman your info when you don't have to? It is just an extra step.. and a way for jrr to get increased user accounts/info since you have to enter in shipping address and such.

Well, I can see that. But as JRR is my main plugin source and Uncle E combines great prices and great service, in my experience of course, I don't mind going through him and use my JRR account, since it's already there.
Bought my other iZotope plugins from the Uncle as well. Always helpful and correct.

I'm glad you're a fan.

For everyone else that doesn't shop at jrr normally, just skip jrr and get it directly from iZotope. One less account to manage.

-deleted-
Last edited by Uncle E on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So when you buy Sonarworks Headphone plugin from JRR, you will now get one extra license (two in total)?

Uncle E wrote:
VitaminD wrote:If that is your prerogative. Yet why give a middleman your info when you don't have to? It is just an extra step.. and a way for jrr to get increased user accounts/info since you have to enter in shipping address and such.
Yes, you're right, but I'm also trying to provide something cool to forum members and subscribers so it isn't just sell, sell, sell all the time. The checkout process is shortened for free products, too, and only takes seconds for return customers.

You can order multiple licenses at JRR, which might not be possible at iZotope. That's useful for studios with multiple engineers. Also, DDLY will become a paid plugin in March and our in-cart price will be lower than iZotope's at that point.
Super.

Yet you have to admit it is a plug to get people to use your site.

But people don't need to use your site to get this offer.. they can go straight to the iZotope site and pick up the same plugin for free.

Just got it from JRR as i was anyway there. Going to iZotope site would be an extra step I don't need. Thank you Eric.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”