Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Ultrachannel from Krubbadoo - sale and ilok transfer went super fast and smooth. Great experience with Krubbadoo; I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

I bought the T-RackS Grand upgrade from davesc78. Fast response, no surprises. Thanks!

Purchased Duende Essentials Bundle from dannyhawaii. He's a pleasure to deal with!

Sold Duende Essentials to LFO8. Would deal with again any time.

Bought Analog Lab from newluc. Hunky dory.

Bought Diva from treesgrassstones!!!

Everything went smooth and fast, very friendly atmosphere. Highly recommended, would buy again from him.

Bought Diva from treesgrassstones!!!

Everything went smooth and fast, very friendly atmosphere. Highly recommended, would buy again from him.

VicJonesBeats wrote:Sold Studio One 3 Pro to iambic, great buyer and fast payment! highly recommended :tu:
thanks, bought Studio One 3 Pro from VicJonesBeats but my username is iamico not iambic :D

Sold:
U-he Diva to HcDoom
Valhalla VV to Winstontaneous

Both great people to deal with, quick, friendly and would happily do business with them again.

Bought Studio One 3 Professional from VicJonesBeats!

Messages were replied to promptly, transfer process was quick, and I was kept updated throughout the entire process.

Great seller, smooth transaction

Bought GSI VB3 and Key Performer from MillerSam, all ok, got it all 8)

Bought Alloy 2 from steve_atx! Smooth, fast transaction! Would definitely do business again!

Sold Waves Musicians Bundle 2 to krabbencutter
Payment was lightning fast and all round great transaction. Highly recommended.

Thanks to Matt from Waves for a fast transfer.

Purchased Waves Dorrough Surround from TheKraken
Friendly, responsive and took care of the transfer very quickly. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Bought Serum from kokotte

Fast and Smooth transaction. Good Seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”