[POLL] Tips & Tricks thread as a sticky?

Official support for: bitwig.com

Would you like to see that?

Yes (with discussion)
30%
Yes (without discussion, best to have plain info)
65%
No
5%

Total votes: 40

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tricks n Tips thread is invaluable for new users to bitwig. (and old dogs like me too haha)

Yes, definitely.
Thanks to Suloo for the Kick-Start ;-)
I also think the moderated form works best - discussions would make it into a mess fast.
I leave a "thanks" post in there every now and then to not make it too dry ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote: I also think the moderated form works best - discussions would make it into a mess fast.
Tom
I caught myself with that 2 weeks ago :dog: ... you mentioned it :tu: ... So sorry for that. :oops:
Think i could apalogies here instead... :D

Not a problem really codec17! :-)

I know it always feels weird when posts are deleted and I think it's not ideal, but this forum has no other tools for threads like that (like hiding certain posts but allowing readers to show them if they want).
So please, if I should delete your post, don't feel bad about it. It is not meant as reproach or anything negative.
It's just that reading a thread like that is so much easier without too much arguing back and fourth.

Cheeers!

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Thomas..
You absolutely right!
And no hard feelings what so ever... :hug: ( i wouldnt dare :D )
Instead...... thnx for keeping it clean! :tu:

Return to “Bitwig”