Acon Digital Equalize

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Equalize

Hi,

i think it would be grat, if we could change the order of the tabs so that they represent se same order as the dots in the graph.

When I dewmoed it it was too confusing for me, so I accidentaly changes the wrong bands all the time...that was the reason for me not to buy this so far, although it is very tempting

stian wrote:
sunny_j wrote:@stian: Hey mate, is the new version in beta now?

Best,
Not yet, I'm afraid. There were a couple of issues with VST3 and some additional feature requests I wanted to implement. It's coming, though... :)

Best,
Stian
:hyper: :hail:

rasmusklump wrote:Hi,

i think it would be grat, if we could change the order of the tabs so that they represent se same order as the dots in the graph.

When I dewmoed it it was too confusing for me, so I accidentaly changes the wrong bands all the time...that was the reason for me not to buy this so far, although it is very tempting
Thanks, good point. It's not getting sorted now, but I'll implement that. Colours, shapes and order will match, then, and it should be really intuitive.

Best,
Stian

Great, thanks.

Hi guys!

Here's a screenshot of the new design:

I think the mapping between the tabs and the curve handles should be quite intuitive now. As you see, there are also some subtle changes in the theme. Opinions are very welcome! :wink:

Best,
Stian

Beautiful!

sunny_j wrote:Beautiful!
Thanks, very glad to hear that! 8)

Best,
Stian

Yes, very good

ahh i see now what you mean by tabs. Ok, this is wonderful. Great eq just getting better. Looks pure class :tu:

This looks great!

Will the update address the problem with the monitor button (headphones icon) disabling whenever I touch the associated band to adjust it whilst still monitoring the band only? Does anyone else have this problem? (I'm on Win7 64, Reaper 64 - running 64bit version of Equalize). The problem seemed to appear during the last round of updates, which I think were addressing other issues with the solo button getting stuck.

Basically when I click the monitor button - I hear just the band solo'd (so far so good) - but when I then touch the band to adjust it - the solo button disables (without me wanting it to). I then have to click it a second time in order to adjust the band whilst solo'd... This becomes quite annoying when I'm searching for resonances and specific frequencies (flipping back to non-solo'd sound often causes me to 'lose' track of the frequency I'm looking for).

Still - that's the only issue I have with the EQ which is otherwise excellent!

Cheers,
L.

Thanks for the nice feedback to all of you!
leonb2005 wrote:This looks great!

Will the update address the problem with the monitor button (headphones icon) disabling whenever I touch the associated band to adjust it whilst still monitoring the band only? Does anyone else have this problem? (I'm on Win7 64, Reaper 64 - running 64bit version of Equalize). The problem seemed to appear during the last round of updates, which I think were addressing other issues with the solo button getting stuck.

Basically when I click the monitor button - I hear just the band solo'd (so far so good) - but when I then touch the band to adjust it - the solo button disables (without me wanting it to). I then have to click it a second time in order to adjust the band whilst solo'd... This becomes quite annoying when I'm searching for resonances and specific frequencies (flipping back to non-solo'd sound often causes me to 'lose' track of the frequency I'm looking for).

Still - that's the only issue I have with the EQ which is otherwise excellent!

Cheers,
L.
Thanks for that -- I've got that fixed along with some other issues with the solo and bypass buttons. Both the solo and bypass modes are now clearly visualized in the EQ curve. Bypassed bands appear grey and solo bands show the actual frequency response of the soloed band.

Best,
Stian

New design looks fantastic!

A little suggestion:
Additionally when the mouse pointer is over the Tabs area one can could use the mouse wheel to scroll through the tabs rather than click on each one of them. Just a faster workflow.
This is my main Eq. Just love it!
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

comfortablynick wrote:New design looks fantastic!
Thanks -- glad to hear that all of you like the new design so far!
liquidsound wrote:A little suggestion:
Additionally when the mouse pointer is over the Tabs area one can could use the mouse wheel to scroll through the tabs rather than click on each one of them. Just a faster workflow.
This is my main Eq. Just love it!
Thanks, already implemented... :)

Best,
Stian

Just been trying this EQ out and I have to say WOW!! Love the adjustable slopes on each band. Extremely useful for very fine EQ'ing!
Also, the option to listen to each band individually is pretty amazing along with the different phase modes!
The layout is very clean and intuitive to use without having to click on menus and go into separate screens.

This will become my new go to EQ :D

Return to “Effects”