Vocal vst Plugin free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Ridan :)

enroe wrote:Hello Jhudstudio!

Your vocalking looks very intersting!

But what is it doing? You tell us, that the first big knob called "Pres Amp" is
a kind of compressor, right? What kind of compressor: linear, optical or what?

What are the other knobs? Are they just EQs? Or Compressor-units?
Or both?

For me it's not clear what this thing really does. :?: :?: :?:
Basically Compression/Limiting the Vocal in order to get a thick sound. Bass knob simply boost the lows up. Crispy Is basically a highs exciter for a sparkle effect. I designed it with a few techniques I came up with while using many other plugins. This plugin works for my setup. I have no idea how it will sound on others, hence why I would like feedback. This Vocal plugin I made helps the vocal stand in a beat. Of course I have much more ideas to form it to sound better. I am adjusting the internals to help give it more character and vocal shaping. The presence knob is linked to gain input and other types of filters while it is being pushed.

Edited

So I was thinking about changing a couple of the internals. I have to turn the pres knob a little more because if you normalize the audio file, levels will be pushing too hard for the pres knob. I was also thinking about adding a mix knob that would mix the pres knob with the original audio file.

Here's a little more how the plugin works. Flow goes into a couple of dynamic shapers for the pres knob. When turning up the pres knob, the dynamics get both shaped and eq'd. then you have the other knobs like bass, crispy and so forth. The crunch knob is the final for the chain which is nothing more than a compressor/limiter.

I guess instead of have a mix knob, I could just set the pres knob lower and then both the crunch and pres knob could be turned to the liking.

What are your thoughts?

Also thinking about add saturation and a level meter in the future.

jhudstudio wrote:The crunch knob is the final for the chain which is nothing more than a compressor/limiter.
Why don't you call it "comp" for "compressor" then? The name
"crunch" is very confusing because crunch denotes a "slight saturation"
or "distortion". :?:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote:
jhudstudio wrote:The crunch knob is the final for the chain which is nothing more than a compressor/limiter.
Why don't you call it "comp" for "compressor" then? The name
"crunch" is very confusing because crunch denotes a "slight saturation"
or "distortion". :?:
Good point. This will be changed in the next release. If any one else has any other suggestion let me know. I thought of crunch as being thick compression. The little things like this is probably why many has not commented back. Or it could be that this plugin sucks. I don't know. LOL :D

:D

Return to “Effects”