the little hearts

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:love:
I have a suggestionn (or question regarding the preset lists, in case the funstion is already there).
You can vote a little heart to the presets you like most. :tu:
That's a great feature to bring favorites together.
It's very convinient especially for Mxxx with it's long ....and future neverending long list of presets.
But I'm still missing another button that compliments those hearts and I could've needed it today ;p

How can I make the other presets either disappear or get ordered away from the marked ones with a heart?
In other words: can the marked (or hearted) presets be wrapped up by reordering or can the other (unhearted) presets be hidden temporarily, if needed to just have the marked ones in mxxx at least?

I mean there is a search box too, and if I write letters, it searches and lists only the ones, that I've searched for. But how can I write that heart? :?
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Click the "Show 'heart' button

DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Ah okay...in these presets it works.
But open the mxxx - the first screen with the active presets...there is just the heart button to set hearts, but I can't find anything to show them only. :scared:

And in the normal presets the 'show hearts' don't show my chosen presets, that I "hearted" in the active presets screen.
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Ah - you meant the Active Presets - I can't find a way to show only the 'hearted' ones.

Perhaps a "Favourites" entry in the Flags column could do it?
Inspired by ...

I'm afraid there's no feature for that. Will see in the future.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

okie, thanks...and I thought my eyes played tricks on me :hihi:

DarkStar wrote:Click the "Show 'heart' button

What skin did you using Darkstar it's looking great :)

It's a modified Mimimalistic (with coloured Edit boxes and button borders) but try these Style settings / colours

Inspired by ...

Ah oky thanks :)

Return to “MeldaProduction”