MOscilloscope, new free plugin ;)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

just a little creation for free. MOscilloscope, a simple but powerful oscilloscope with pitch detector, which makes it, well, just easy to use ;).

Image Image
Image Image
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

This is just awesome. And for free! You're a hero! Thanks so much :)

Thank you Vojtech, for another great freebie!

It's a great addition to the already vast amount of free plugins supplied with the MFreeEffectsBundle.

My pleasure folks! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks Melda for such creative freeware tool :)

Thank you sir. :) Is it part of the free bundle too? Just wondering if i only have to update that to get the plugin.

Edit: Ah well, nevermind, just saw it's part of the free fx, and that there's not an updater anymore with the free bundle, so, just downloading the installer now. :)

Thanks Vojćek!
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Thank you! I'm using some of your plug-ins in a project right now. I'm looking forward to checking this out, too!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

I RTFM but do not understand how the pitch detector "reports fundamental pitch." Is there a fundamental pitch display (as in MAnalyzer perhaps) that I am missing?
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Nope, it detects the pitch, so that it can correctly set the signal period ;). So there are no settings for syncing, resizing and stuff, like on other oscilloscopes, because MOscilloscope just knows how big the period is ;).
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Nope, it detects the pitch, so that it can correctly set the signal period ;). So there are no settings for syncing, resizing and stuff, like on other oscilloscopes, because MOscilloscope just knows how big the period is ;).
Ahhhh I just MLove MOscilloscope. It's freaking annoying on other oscilloscopes that that waveform jumps around like a horny bunny.

Lejurai wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:Nope, it detects the pitch, so that it can correctly set the signal period ;). So there are no settings for syncing, resizing and stuff, like on other oscilloscopes, because MOscilloscope just knows how big the period is ;).
Ahhhh I just MLove MOscilloscope. It's freaking annoying on other oscilloscopes that that waveform jumps around like a horny bunny.
:love:
Vojtech

Return to “Effects”