Pay what you want On...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Multidrive pedal and multicabinet from Audified. The purchase e-mail return is iffy. I actually was just redownloading my purchases to a new hard-drive, and I tried the new purchase at $0 but it took too long to sent the return e-mail, so I just used my old serial number. I'm not sure how long it may take.http://shop.audified.com/collections/products

I got an error right after I purchased it though, so it may have gotten lost. Good luck though.

It seems broken ....

Ok, I found it. Firefox plus adblock will not work. Edge without addons does work.

These actually appear to be on sale, since the website shows them as "$0", not as "pay what you want".

I've never had problems getting things from them in the past, but when I tried to order the cabinet sim, I got all the way to the end of the checkout process and then...

404 Page Not Found :(

Didn't find what you were looking for? Don't worry.
Our technical support is happy to help you.

The page you requested does not exist. Click here to continue shopping.

I suppose I could create an account there and try again, but I think I'll wait to see if others are having problems with the site.

Steve

EDIT: It seems they're still working on the page. When I refreshed the first page, it finally said it was "$0 + Pay What You Want", and you had to enter a price. When I did that, the subtotal page was different, too, offering a nice, 20% discount on any paid product. Still got the error on the last page, though.

For what it's worth, I'm using Firefox, but with Privacy Badger, not AdBlock Plus. Disabling Privacy Badger didn't help.
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

^ I got the same message with Firefox, It worked with Edge and no adblock.

spacekid wrote:^ I got the same message with Firefox, It worked with Edge and no adblock.
Thanks. Works fine on Chrome on this old Vista laptop, too. Maybe it's either Firefox or any ad blocker at all, even if it's disabled.

But again, the first time I went to the page (this time, with Chrome), I didn't see the "Pay What You Want" option, it didn't ask me to add anything to the "$0" purchase price, and I didn't see the subtotal screen. This is the same as my first visit to the page with FF. My second visit with FF is where I started to see the "PWYW" stuff.

Oh well...I got it. Now let's see if it was all worth it! I already have some of their other stuff they gave away, but I've never really bothered to try most of it. Might as well try it all tonight!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

The pedals are pretty good for layering with other pedals (thinking of distortion). I don't remember if the cabinets are ok or not. Free stuff to play with though :)

OK, for the pedal XL distortion + I get a crazy twirly sound when I stop playing guitar. So far I've only noticed it on this one, but man is it annoying.

spacekid wrote:OK, for the pedal XL distortion + I get a crazy twirly sound when I stop playing guitar. So far I've only noticed it on this one, but man is it annoying.
^solved, it's not anything wrong with the pedal. It's the combination of pedals I had that were causing the sound of a tube amp being kicked (if you know that one/it's the best way to describe it)

spacekid wrote:
spacekid wrote:OK, for the pedal XL distortion + I get a crazy twirly sound when I stop playing guitar. So far I've only noticed it on this one, but man is it annoying.
^solved, it's not anything wrong with the pedal. It's the combination of pedals I had that were causing the sound of a tube amp being kicked (if you know that one/it's the best way to describe it)
Ah, okay. I noticed the cab sim was version 1.0.0, so I didn't know if these were still basically beta products that were being given away so that the developers could get more feedback on the bugs. Sounds like that's not necessarily the issue, which is good to know.

Steve

No problems here using Firefox.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson

Return to “Effects”