KORG Software FRAUD!!! Now resolved!!!!!!!!! (also not fraud)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
M1 MDE-X: Software Effects Suite Mono/Poly MS-20 Polysix Wavestation

I have spent at least an HOUR :x trying to simply authorize the Korg Legacy Collection that came with my Taktile 49. I have gone to the website and I have received multiple "authorization codes" from Korg. But EVERY single time I enter an authorization code, the software rejects the code as invalid. This is outright FRAUD!!! Do not be lured into buying anything from Korg because of the bundled software, as the software CAN NOT be authorized!!! :x

I understand frustration! ... sorry you have to deal with it but did you actually contacted KORG about the issue? maybe there is a problem they don't know about...

Is there a 0 or O in the serial?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:Is there a 0 or O in the serial?
^^^ that ^^^
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Mushy Mushy wrote:Is there a 0 or O in the serial?
...or somebody have opened the box in the shop, and used the serial already :scared:

i bought 2 korg controllers the past 3 years and everything went extremely smooth.

pm me if you need guidance.

An error doesn't make it fraud.
As suggested, contact Korg. Try to solve it instead of whining like a lb.

Carpenter wrote:I have spent at least an HOUR :x trying to simply authorize the Korg Legacy Collection that came with my Taktile 49. I have gone to the website and I have received multiple "authorization codes" from Korg. But EVERY single time I enter an authorization code, the software rejects the code as invalid. This is outright FRAUD!!! Do not be lured into buying anything from Korg because of the bundled software, as the software CAN NOT be authorized!!! :x
Did you make sure that you start both your DAW, and maybe the KORG standalone as an administrator user? There could be a rights problem, if you installed the KORG plugins into c://ProgramFiles, or c://ProgramFiles (x86).

Yeah - doubt it's a fraud on Korgs part. They always been solid with me. Contact them directly.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

"Shoot first, then ask questions!?" :dog:

First make sure you really enter the codes correctly. Then ask Korg. I experienced a couple of times, that serial/codes didn't work, with various developers. And they were helpful, ALWAYS. I also had an issue with Korg. It was about activation of their plugins, not about the code itself though (if I remember right). Korg helped me fast and professionally.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Did you enter the code manually, or by copy paste? Could be an error on your part. Failing that contact Korg ... obviously. I bought KLC and had no problem authorizing it on 2 computers.

Bought a Taktile 49 a couple of weeks ago...no issues with Legacy authorisations.
The process of having to register each plugin and generate an auth code is a bit of a faff.

I admire anyone who deals with the public as part of their job. Especially on the Internet. Shit's gotta be tough.

I do remember the Korg plugin process being a bit fiddly. But it went OK in the end. Contact Korg and they will see you right or give you your money back if it comes to that. They are solid.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

hire a hitman and teach them a lesson

Return to “Instruments”