Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

Greetings! :)

We are happy to inform you about Spire v1.1.2 release.
* Added microtuning support. Now Spire can be tuned using different temperaments using Scala tuning files. Also Spire can be tuned an A=432 Hz, known as Verdi’s ‘A’ / Pythagorean Tuning. Available frequencies from 432 Hz to 446 Hz.
* Fixed sound for some old presets;
* Improve stability;
* Added Dark skin.
The development of AAX version of Spire v1.1.x is under progress.

MAC http://reveal-sound.com/downloads/distr ... .2-Mac.zip
WIN http://reveal-sound.com/downloads/distr ... .2-Win.zip

Nice...I was wondering why it looked like it had doubled in size! Will be testing soon.

Awesomesauce! Spire! The gift that keeps on giving! :love:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Great! Hopefully it's more stable now.

this is great!

Great update! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Yeah, they are going to turn this thing into the software equivalent of a moog. Everyone will have it and it will be the sound of the day. The standard. Brilliant really. I keep doubting them and they keep surpassing my expectations. Everyone will have this thing before its over. I'm waiting for the update that allows me to define user waves for oscillators.

:tu:

How is the CPU usage on the latest versions? I had Spire and really wanted to like it, but sold it a year or so ago because the CPU hit and instability wasn't worth it to me.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Anybody can comment on the improved stability mentioned?
Did not use 1.1.1 alot due to constant stability issues and crashes in Cubase

Good to know they working on this still, though.

cryophonik wrote:How is the CPU usage on the latest versions?
About 1/3 of what it used to be pre-version 1.1. At least that's what they stated, and looked to be about right here.

I quite like the new dark skin although i'd prefer it with less shadows and a bit more contrast.

I still can't copy/paste presets between v1.0 and v1.1 though which is annoying.

chk071 wrote:
cryophonik wrote:How is the CPU usage on the latest versions?
About 1/3 of what it used to be pre-version 1.1. At least that's what they stated, and looked to be about right here.
That's good to hear. I'm planning on picking it up again someday. :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I really love the new Dark Skin, looks great in Studio One v3.

DubLifeSD wrote:I really love the new Dark Skin, looks great in Studio One v3.
Screenshot?!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Return to “Instruments”