Is this freebi new

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.plektronfx.com/echo-machine.php I'm guessing not, but I've never seen it before.

Files in the zip were made in June 2013, so it aint quite new

lol. I never saw it before.

I didn't know about it either

Seems they have a bunch of other cool freebies too
-Guitar Amp FE
-Comp4 & WTComp compressors
-IRCab impulse respons cabinet
-Vinylizer

http://www.plektronfx.com/products.php

I didn't see anything about 64 bit so do I assume they're 32 bit?
John
"B4serenity"

b4serenity wrote:I didn't see anything about 64 bit so do I assume they're 32 bit?
They look like synthmaker/flowstone, therefore 32bit, windows only
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Yup, only 32 bit windows I'm afraid

Seen that design somewhere else?

The Echo in Reason: (Guess they probably helped out making it or something like that)

Check out Plektron's "Vinylizer" too - it's great for lofi. 32-bit works fine in 64-bit FL Studio.

This delay is great. Love the Freeze button (instant synth drone) and the pass filters are excellent. You can modulate a bunch of stuff so you can get some great, slowly evolving textures. Add to that a tape saturation control (which actually sounds pretty real) and this thing is a lot of fun. Low CPU count too - unlike, say, Replika.

Finally got round to loading it up.

That freeze button is a really cool add on, and the frozen sound can be mangled via the filter

mrj1nx wrote:Seen that design somewhere else?

The Echo in Reason: (Guess they probably helped out making it or something like that)
But aint both designs really based on some hardware module

Numanoid wrote:Finally got round to loading it up.

That freeze button is a really cool add on, and the frozen sound can be mangled via the filter
Yeah! It's pretty cool hey. I might even say this is one of the most underated 32-bit delay plugins. It has more features and "character" than many commercial plugins. If only a 64-bit update was on the way...

MogwaiBoy wrote:Check out Plektron's "Vinylizer" too - it's great for lofi. 32-bit works fine in 64-bit FL Studio.

This delay is great. Love the Freeze button (instant synth drone) and the pass filters are excellent. You can modulate a bunch of stuff so you can get some great, slowly evolving textures. Add to that a tape saturation control (which actually sounds pretty real) and this thing is a lot of fun. Low CPU count too - unlike, say, Replika.
IIRC the installer included adware that would be included during the install if not unchecked. Not a huge deal as long as you pay attention and don't get click happy.

Installer?

All the 4 plugins I downloaded (Vinylizer, Echo Machine, WTComp and IrCab) came as simple dlls in a zip file.

Just downloaded the free guitar amp and it was also just a zipped dll file.

pottering wrote:Just downloaded the free guitar amp and it was also just a zipped dll file.
I needed to install a font, but otherwise it was just a case of placing the dll file in the VST folder and reloading the DAW

Return to “Effects”