Elektron Classics on sale!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tehlord wrote:
BDeep wrote:Tempting. Although I am a bit bummed that they didn't make Overbridge available for the older machines.
They couldn't even if they wanted to as the older machines don't have the necessary audio interface hardware inside, let alone a USB slot!
Forgot about USB, you're right of course!

Mushy Mushy wrote:And yet again the European's get bumf***ed.

no diggity, no doubt.

you may be happy to know that I at least got a reach-around from a well known european retailer though. they made an error on their store, and listed the mduw+ mk2 including turbo midi, 3 years warranty and a producers backpack for 900 euro. mine has already shipped : ) .... the error was fixed after a few hours, mind you.

[alan partridge voice]
back of the net
[/alan partridge voice]

So Elektron are overstocked, but they've been out of stock pretty much everywhere I looked?! :shrug:

I ordered a machinedrum non uw on 18th February, and the delivery kept getting pushed back until finally being scheduled for sometime in April. They were available on the Elektron website the weekend they announced the sale. I was going to place an order the following Monday, but they had already run out of stock.

For once though, I'm happy they ran out and about the delay, cause coincidentally a friend asked a few days back if I was interested in buying his. I ended up getting a machinedrum uw mk2 with tm-1 interface included for just about the same amount I was paying for the non uw version brand new. Wasn't planning on uw, but now that I've got it I realize it really does complete the instrument :wheee:
Last edited by maschinelf on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

maschinelf wrote:So Elektron are overstocked, but they've been out of stock pretty much everywhere I looked?! :shrug:

I ordered a machinedrum non uw on 18th February, and the delivery kept getting pushed back until finally being scheduled for sometime in April. They were available on the Elektron website the weekend they announced the sale. I was going to place an order the following Monday, but they had already run out of stock.

For once though, I'm happy they ran out and about the delay, cause coincidentally a friend asked a few days back if I was interested in buying his. I ended up getting a machinedrum uw mk2 with tm-1 interface included for just about the same amount I was paying for the non uw version brand new. Wasn't planning on uw, but now that I've got it I realize it really does complete the instrument :wheee:
The UW version is so killer! I was fortunate to find one in stock the weekend of the sale. It's such a fun machine with the sampling capability. CTR-AL is your friend! But so is sampling some synths, etc. and p-locking those.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”