AmpliTube for iOS adds MESA/Boogie models + AmpliTube MESA/Boogie app

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I posted this over at the Audiobus forum too, but wanted to let KVRians know too:

Just thought some here would like to know AmpliTube for iPad has been updated with the Mesa models as well as the free and LE versions on iPhone, and the others should follow suit soon.

We'll have a more official announcement on our site once the other version have caught up, but I figured some folks here would like to know before that.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

cool! thanks

The other apps are now available, so the MESA/Boogie models are available in AmpliTube for iPhone Full, Free, and LE as well as AmpliTube for iPad Full and Free. We also have the AmpliTube MESA/Boogie app available too.

Wow. $30. For an in app purchase? The other bundles have been $15 with sales every so often. Guess I'll just use the desktop version. I've purchased all the other bundles that I own on the desktop butt this seems too much got something I already own. To bad I really like the mesa in my DAW.
"What we play is life" - Louis Armstrong

seagull wrote:Wow. $30. For an in app purchase? The other bundles have been $15 with sales every so often. Guess I'll just use the desktop version. I've purchased all the other bundles that I own on the desktop butt this seems too much got something I already own. To bad I really like the mesa in my DAW.
Yes - $29.99 for five amps, five cabinets, and six stomp boxes that were designed specifically to work with all of the MESA/Boogie gear.

Edit - However, I did relay your concern as well as the challenge of having people who bought models on the platforms that are sold on different companies' stores. Thanks.

Well I'll be darned... I guess it worked. $24.99 is the price point now.

i hope this soon makes it into Android version (in fact, it's about time it received a similar overhaul iOS version had received some time ago, to share desktop models' code). compared to recent Amplitube models, amps in Android version suck balls.

btw what are those stomps? will they appear in the desktop version?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Hi Peter
Hope we are gonna see support for AudioUnits soon? :party:
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

Burillo wrote:i hope this soon makes it into Android version (in fact, it's about time it received a similar overhaul iOS version had received some time ago, to share desktop models' code). compared to recent Amplitube models, amps in Android version suck balls.

btw what are those stomps? will they appear in the desktop version?
telebunke wrote:Hi Peter
Hope we are gonna see support for AudioUnits soon? :party:
I will relay both suggestions. With Android, the head start iOS had (many years) makes it a much more difficult process to bring these models to the Android platform as quickly as with iOS. I don't know of the specifics on the status of any Audio Units so I'll relay the request and see if we will have any news to share in the near future.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”