Diva Giove Skin

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been cobbling this together for quite some time by editing the graphics created by other people (that were released as free). The side panels came from a part of a DAW that I use. Yes I feel really sleazy about that......there is quite a feeling of guilt. But I figured if someone finds this skin useful maybe I should post it. All credit goes to the artists who have done the hard work. To be honest I can't remember what came from who. Anyway here's a screenshot of the result. I find it easy on the eyes and not distracting...........

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Looks great. Link?

If nobody comes forward with any objections I'll post a link............. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yea, very tasteful.

Well no one has raised any objections so I'll post the skin. If anybody does in the future I'll take it down. All credit goes to the original artists..........

Giove Tek Edit

Thank you sir. I can tell where some of this skin is from. I cannot imagine anyone objecting considering your graciousness.

But I really love what you've done with the place!

Thanks ! I hope everybody takes it as a sign of respect and in the spirit of sharing.

I've always loved the wooden sides of the default skin but I found them distracting when viewed for long periods of time. I find the gray sides much easier on the eyes. :)

Very cool !!
I like, simple, clear, easy on the eyes..the best Diva skin !

Could we expect the exactly same one for Tyrell n6 ? :love:

Much better than Monark. :tu:
Thank you.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Return to “u-he”