Allomerus - Sirens

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One of the seldom songs combining an apocalyptic dark
feeling with a driving bass! Nice! :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

jethrobull wrote:Sorry it wasn't Drugger it was this.. https://m.soundcloud.com/waxploitation/ ... a-uniquely
:dog:
I see what you mean, this is a great track! I love the piano on it and buzzy synth...
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

enroe wrote:One of the seldom songs combining an apocalyptic dark
feeling with a driving bass! Nice! :tu:
Thanks enroe! I feel a racing rhythm section pushes a slow melody to another place... ;) Glad you enjoyed it! :)
Bandcamp

Nice work, just had a quick listen but i'll listen again and return with more on it later.

Cheers
:borg:

Allomerus wrote:
As far as the Tron making a comeback I think it certainly is, what with plugins and iPad apps making carrying it around so easy. I read that even Robert Fripp uses the ipad version!!! :o
I imagine that we'll see a bigger uptake of these technologies by Prog artists in the future. Back problems are to be avoided at all costs :wink: although the M4000D mini weighs in at only 9.5kg

seismic1 wrote:
Allomerus wrote:
As far as the Tron making a comeback I think it certainly is, what with plugins and iPad apps making carrying it around so easy. I read that even Robert Fripp uses the ipad version!!! :o
I imagine that we'll see a bigger uptake of these technologies by Prog artists in the future. Back problems are to be avoided at all costs :wink: although the M4000D mini weighs in at only 9.5kg
Too true... Didn't know about the M4000D. Will have to check it out, but considering the iPad Emulator of an Emulator is less the $20 it would have to be good. I have used:
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/50th-an ... 00093?mt=8
and Logic X now has it's own version too!
Bandcamp

V0RT3X wrote:Nice work, just had a quick listen but i'll listen again and return with more on it later.

Cheers
Thanks VORT3X! Looking forward to hearing from you again! :)
Bandcamp

Allomerus,
Thank you for the review! Now your tune: cool electric bass sound and riffs; same with the guitar. The first human chorus sound: I'd like that lower in volume. Nice violin sort of sound. Around 2:30, I like the human chorus sound better. Haunting human vocal around 3:20......it's drawing me towards the rocks...but I don't care....crash! The song sounds quite unique overall, pretty cool!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote:Allomerus,
Thank you for the review! Now your tune: cool electric bass sound and riffs; same with the guitar. The first human chorus sound: I'd like that lower in volume. Nice violin sort of sound. Around 2:30, I like the human chorus sound better. Haunting human vocal around 3:20......it's drawing me towards the rocks...but I don't care....crash! The song sounds quite unique overall, pretty cool!
Thanks Aaron. All the strings and choirs on this were Logic X's Mellotron Simulation. I prefer the choirs too but I also like to mix it up. The Human Voice is Omenie - Mellotronics M3000 HD - Caitlin Downie (Sopranotron) on my iPad. :)
Bandcamp

I would love to hear this in an indy type film.

It has a great mood and builds very nicely.
Keeps your attention and interest very well.

PatchAdamz wrote:I would love to hear this in an indy type film.

It has a great mood and builds very nicely.
Keeps your attention and interest very well.
Thanks Patch! Rather than stretching a track out (as I often do) I deliberately went for brevity so listeners would be more inclined to stay the journey! ;)
Bandcamp

I like how the rhythm suddenly changes but it gives the track more power/pace.
I feel a bit like it is describing a situation after a big event, if that makes any sense.
There is a certain emptiness that feels intended...which is good :)

Like this is after the sirens make the ship wreck :D or during?

Jesse Gorter wrote:I like how the rhythm suddenly changes but it gives the track more power/pace.
I feel a bit like it is describing a situation after a big event, if that makes any sense.
There is a certain emptiness that feels intended...which is good :)

Like this is after the sirens make the ship wreck :D or during?
Thanks Jess! In my mind it was after the event. The emptiness was intended, glad you enjoyed that. Sometime we can over do it and fill every space up...
:)
Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”