Excursions - 230+ free presets for Padshop 2 and Komplete Kontrol (NKS)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Excursions Padshop Pro

As promised here is an update with my latest patches, mainly the beginnings of a set I've been working on for some months actually, based on snippets from Molly Bloom's soliloquy from Ulysses (just using a public domain recording) - I'll probably add more to this over time as I've just scratched the surface of the possibilities really. I included all the Bloom user samples in the zip even though not all are used in patches yet. There are also assorted sounds from various projects - now 170 patches in all.

vstpresets

aupresets

User samples

Apart from the Bloom samples there are only just 2 other user samples referenced by a few patches - a snippet of a speech by GW Bush and a Metasynth generated drone; the vast majority of patches still use the Padshop factory samples.
Last edited by aMUSEd on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brilliant soundscapes.

Thanks

Piano piece in 2 movements made with 1 new patch (a variation on the Piano Rain patch, not released yet)

https://soundcloud.com/kymeia/downpour

Numanoid wrote:Any more additions planned?

Many lovely patches in it, like Emanations :tu:
https://soundcloud.com/kymeia/emanations-2

Thanks for the update. I'm still working on the previous version! Admire your commitment though.

Glad to see you have some custom wav's with these patches. The only thing i "dislike" about Padshop Pro is that it can't imprint custom wav's inside of the presets themselves without having to load them in separately. Not saying it's a show stopper or anything..

Again. Great sounds.

Beautifully done Stephen :tu:

Have to dive in these sounds for a while...
Love Padshop - some unpredictable results can be found, which is my favorite part of sounddesign :wink:

Again, great work !

Thanks! Much appreciated! :)

Julian Ray wrote:Beautifully done Stephen :tu:

Have to dive in these sounds for a while...
Love Padshop - some unpredictable results can be found, which is my favorite part of sounddesign :wink:
Thanks Julian - yes me too - I have a very Raku influenced design approach - over-design is not a good thing, you have to make space for the accidental, that is part of what makes things beautiful.

aMUSEd wrote:Thanks Julian - yes me too - I have a very Raku influenced design approach - over-design is not a good thing, you have to make space for the accidental, that is part of what makes things beautiful.
Completely agree - I think it's very important in any art (including sound-design) do not let knowledge and technique outweight intuition and experimentation.

Added the Bloom samples to the user samples zip above - Looks like there will be some more of these by the weekend.

Nice. Still haven't gone through all patches yet, but definitely happy that you keep working on the set. :phones:

Great sounds here for sure.

Looking forward to them!
aMUSEd wrote:Added the Bloom samples to the user samples zip above - Looks like there will be some more of these by the weekend.

Sorry I did make some more but I want to work on them a bit more, not quite how I want them yet. I'm not someone who can just churn out patches (as you can probably tell by how long it is since I started this bank).

I have consolidated, organised and updated these patches - now 185, all in one ZIP now including the user samples. The ZIP also contains aupreset versions of 174 of them but I need to find time to update those to include the last few.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... 0Final.zip

Return to “Soundware”