Tiny wish

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

Could it be possible to make the installer to look, what is already installed on computer and where it is installed? It's starting to be a bit annoying to first install the update on MPowersynth, then launch the installer again for MFree effects AND then trying to remember to pick every separate plugin that I have :P

Very good request, I'd love that too !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

...odd, on my system the installer works exactly as you have requested...i have full packages and a few odd balls as well...no clue.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Hi, actually, you should ALWAYS install everything you have! The plugins themselves are tiny, so there's no point trying to install only some of them. So just everytime you run the installer, only add, never remove ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Hi, actually, you should ALWAYS install everything you have!
It's just that I have my fx in Vstplugins/FX/Meldaproductions and MPowersynth in Vstplugins/Synths/Meldaproductions. So I have to first install synth update, then run the installer again to install the fx update. And I have free fx bundle and some separate plugins that I have to pick separately so it is a bit annoying :D

Aaaaha, so you moved them to special directories? Well, ups, then I have no solution for you really :( . Except using the standard folders :D. Yeah, I know... :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'd be happy if the installer just could see what I have installed, so I didn't have to try to remember them all :)

Well, it cannot see where you moved it. But it remembers what you installed, as long as you don't change it next time of course.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”