Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:D

Jezav's side of things went very quickly as well. I might have been faster except I was sleeping off sickness earlier today.

7blanche wrote:Sold WAVES Api 2500 and Dbx comp to nj. He is true-to-word buyer. No problems with the transaction, big thanks.

Bought Waves API 2500 and DBX 160 from 7blanche. Smooth transaction and great prices! Would deal with again no problems. Thanks :tu:

Sold Omnisphere 2 to Alexiz.

Really friendly and excellent communication throughout the transfer. Thanks very much for the purchase :)

Sold a Plugin Alliance account to BennyBanjo - a very courteous gentleman, fast payment.

Sold Studio One 2 Professional to bkn1996 speedy transaction, great guy, hope he enjoys
his purchase :phones:

Bought DimitrySches Diversion from Pacific05. Super fast feedback and nice to talk to. Recommended!
if u can't beat it
=== BREAK IT ===

seraan wrote:Bought DimitrySches Diversion from Pacific05. Super fast feedback and nice to talk to. Recommended!
Same here. Excellent buyer, it was a pleasure to deal with him!

Bought Valhalla Vintage Verb from treesgrasstones - Emil was friendly & responded quickly.

And just sold The Mangle to nathanj. Very patient guy, great buyer. Definitely recommended.

Bought Studio One 3 Professional from VicJonesBeats and Bitwig 8-track from mikebenson. Could not be happier with my purchases.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Sold Studio One Pro V3 to mgw38. Great buyer, I highly recommend!

stefangx wrote:Bought Ableton Live/Max For live license from MarkRM. This was my first purchase on the marketplace and MarkRM was very helpful and in less that 24 hours later I have the licenses in my Ableton account. Highly recommended seller.
I'd like to also give a stefangx my highest recommendation. Fantastic buyer - very patient and generous. Great guy all round.

Just bought Renoise from omiroad an excellent seller :tu:
Also a lightning fast transfer from Renoise on a sunday :clap:

Bought VPlate from Yorrrrrr. A super fast and smooth transaction! Highly recommended seller.

User locesa tried to sell me a frauded license of Falcon. Stay away!
Last edited by mgw38 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”