Delay in emails for everyone, or just my ISP?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Same issue here. I woke up this morning too find a dozen or so email notifications for PMs (received/read/responded to) from two days ago.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I thought I was going crazy but yes. Here too. I kind of figured it was one of those things.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

The issue is accumulating.

Not only are the information mails delayed... if you want to send a PM... the browser loads and loads and loads, and instead of jumping to the PM list (inbox), it launches a new empty compose page. In the meantime, it already sent the PM to the person I wanted to contact (I can load the outbox in parallel while the main page is still processing).

Sure isn't my ISP either... the rest of KVR loads pretty much instantly on 16MBit

EDIT:
Actually also happening while posting regularly... editing posts is instant
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I guess it must be fixed. I have millions of KvR emails in my inbox today. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:I guess it must be fixed. I have millions of KvR emails in my inbox today. :)
Me twa.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Return to “Site Stuff”