No Library Found for ReValver or Guitar Rig

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally after getting a new activation code from Shreddage I was able to get that into kompakt player, now frustration is taking over trying to get ReValver and Guitar Rig 5 in there, it always says "No Library Found"... I am totally lost, anybody know anything about this ?

Hi SalemG, ReValver and Guitar Rig are plugins and not Kontakt Libraries. Once you install them, they'll show up in your list of plugin effects in your DAW of choice.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Yea I find them alright, but when I try to add the to the library it says "no library found" which is weird because ReValver came with the shreddage 2 zip files, in a different file of course but it was a freebie from them, and its a dll does that make a difference

I'm sorry for any confusion - again, ReValver is a plugin effect, and not a Kontakt library, so you don't add it to Kontakt. You just run the installer and then load it from your DAW's mixer as an effect. Do you need help with that?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”