Solving Phase issue with preset : BA Analog Seq Bass BT

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi KVR Audio , hi KV331 Audio,

i Like the bass : BA Analog Seq Bass BT preset because it has some Nice bite on it. :D :phones: However i have this problem that i see (and hear) in the spectrum that it creates serious phasing....
How can i solve this ?
I tried to turn every knob on the sends down (vocoder, reverb, modulation, ...) but still the phase shifts.
I don't want to look for another preset cause this one suits the project best...
Can anyone help on this ..? :?:
Thanks
kris0tof

It's possible that one of the "easy" knobs is set to control something to do with phasing. Check the settings and like I have done whern encountering issues to do with them, I just disconnect them from what they re controlling. I am not sure what causes the problems, unless it's something to do with Cubase sending out some kind of MIDI message that re-sets every time you press start or what.

An example of this: I had some patches I was using that had one of the Easy knobs connected to the release part6 of an amp envelope. Somehow, it was causing that to set to something like an infinite release and the sound would drone on endlessly. So I re-set it so it wasn;t controlling that parameter anymore and the issue was resolved. These things often take reverse engineering to solve it seems.

Return to “KV331 Audio”