Problems with 2.8

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded the 2.8, but now Cubase Artist 7 will not load at all with the issue being listed as Synthmaster 2.8. I'll have to now try loading 2.7 back into my PC. Anyone else having issues?

Didn't realize that was out yet.....

Not sure jc, but think this might be a beta version, not the finalized one. I got around it by reloading my 2.7 again for now.

It is out now officially, and sounds nice, but MANY presets do not work at all....seems related to OSC loading (shows flat line)

Got an example of one? All the ones Ive tried so far with 2.8 load fine and the oscs arent flat. Just seeing if I can get it or not as well

Try Factory Presets AR Ballad Arp or AR Berlin School. No sound for me until I mess with Osc waveforms

jc_vt wrote:Try Factory Presets AR Ballad Arp or AR Berlin School. No sound for me until I mess with O/c waveforms. It is as if the preset is not finding the associated waveform.

jc_vt wrote:Try Factory Presets AR Ballad Arp or AR Berlin School. No sound for me until I mess with Osc waveforms
Both of those load fine for me

Maybe something with your install where the waveforms didnt get installed right?

Thanks for checking, will delete/reinstall. I've also noticed it keeps getting updated - now at 2.8.2

UPDATE:

Reinstall fixed all problems with presets!

Where is the 32 Bit-Version?
I find only the 64Bit.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Looks to me like it is a combined installer:

http://www.kv331audio.com/downloadupdates.aspx

Wish there was a proper user area - it's a pain having to dig out my serial each time

Yes 2.8 does not load as a VSTi in Reaper. Anyone have the old 2.7 installer? I need to load it back on ASAP. :( Ugh

I had to do that vata, and was successful the first time, but I downloaded the latest 2.8, had it crash Cubase and tried re-loading 2.7 and now, even that is crashing it. I have no idea of how I'll even be able to get SM going again now at this point. I can see the.dll listed in Cubase's list of all.dll files, but when it crashes after trying to load SM, it lists SM as being the cause of the crash. I sent an email to their site explaining this but have yet to hear anything back. At this point, I don't even care about 2.8. I'd be happy just to have 2.7 back. Sure wish I never even bothered to load 2.8 at all now.

My Problem is that Cubase 7.5 just doesn’t SEE the Synthmaster and SynthmasterPlayer VST anymore (although the DLLs are where they used to and should be). So neither Synthmaster nor SynthmasterPlayer can be loaded as instruments into a Cubase project.

I tried to open an older Cubase project of mine where Synthmaster is used. The project does open (it doesn’t crash) but says that the VST instrument for the track on which SM has been used cannot be found.

I tried replacing the 2.8 DLLs by the 2.7 DLLs. That doesn’t solve the problem, Synthmaster remains invisible to Cubase.

So, what shall we do now? Uninstall all of the KV331 software and reinstall the older versions from scratch?

PS: Sorry for posting this in several threads concerning problems with the 2.8 update. I just didn’t know which thread was the right one.

Return to “KV331 Audio”