WOW 2 feature requests

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Minor bug: The waveform visualizer runs both random LFO waveforms at double speed. That raises a question: What's the point in visualizing waveforms if they don't resemble the plug-in oscillation at all?
MacBook Pro Retina 15" 2.5 GHz i7, Logic Pro X, RME Babyface

c_bomb wrote:Auto gain compensation would be nice as some distortion modes get loud quick.
personally i would prefer if this was left for users to implement as desired after Wow2
eg. by putting dynamics processor after Wow2, which is useful generally anywhere high resonance levels are possibly involved imho.

please if AGC is implemented then could an option allow it to be defeated please?

Any update on the update? thanks

???

Lets get some crazy filter shapes in there, maybe the ability to draw filter shapes and modulate them, that'd be nice.

loris16148 wrote:Lets get some crazy filter shapes in there, maybe the ability to draw filter shapes and modulate them, that'd be nice.

Yes wonderful idea, I just logged in to post the same. Also, more modulation sources and destinations, I saw a request to be able to modulate the vowel setting. Lets get them updates :hihi:

Return to “Sugar Bytes”