Hide All

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it command that will hide all opened FX, Instrument etc?

There's a few sub-window handling tools I'd like -- minimize all, restore all, tile all (so nothing overlaps as best possible), cascade all (so the title bar of each window drop down a bit and right a bit), stick to front, etc. They're handy to have.

Oh... which brings up a bug report. I've just tried it in M7 and... well, the output is somewhat odd. Maybe I forgot to copy the codec over but basically my screen top and bottom halves got split and the lower half put above the other, with the colours rendered incorrectly.

samardac wrote:Is it command that will hide all opened FX, Instrument etc?
Shortcuts -> Close All Module Editors.

pljones wrote:Oh... which brings up a bug report. I've just tried it in M7 and... well, the output is somewhat odd. Maybe I forgot to copy the codec over but basically my screen top and bottom halves got split and the lower half put above the other, with the colours rendered incorrectly.
When does this happen? When doing a screen video recording? If yes then i guess it's indeed an isue with the codec. Pls try another codec.

Thanks guys!
Would be greate to have search option in hotkey window, because for new users like me it is to hard find something listing all commands.

Return to “MUTOOLS”