OP-X PRO-II - Problem?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello All,
i have a problem i run Ableton/32 bit on Windows 7/64 bit,with Lexicon Alpha 8 GB RAM, i5 3470.
And when i use OP-X PRO-II in one project where i have other 7 VST Ableton stop work and crash.
But when i use OP-X in other projects where i have other 4 VST its working good.
Is that RAM problem? Or is the problem cause im use Live 32 bit and Windows 64 bit?
Thanks to all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RogiCZ wrote:Hello All,
i have a problem i run Ableton/32 bit on Windows 7/64 bit,with Lexicon Alpha 8 GB RAM, i5 3470.
And when i use OP-X PRO-II in one project where i have other 7 VST Ableton stop work and crash.
But when i use OP-X in other projects where i have other 4 VST its working good.
Is that RAM problem? Or is the problem cause im use Live 32 bit and Windows 64 bit?
Thanks to all.
Are you sure it is OP-X causing this? Couldn't it be one of the other 3 extra VSTs in that project, I mean the one with 7 other VSTs loaded up?

Maybe,because if i play some melody with OP-X then will stop and crash:/.Maybe is problem with RAM or Lexicon, dont know what to do:/. But when i use some other VST in that same project where the OP-X crash, the other VST is working very good without crash.

32 or 64 bit?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Windows 7 - 64 bit
Live - 32 bit
OP-X - 32 bit

Did you email their support?

info@sonicprojects.ch

Same problem, have you had any luck?

Return to “Instruments”