Waldorf Largo, PPG Wave 3.V and Waldorf Edition 2 are "NKS ready" now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Largo Nave PPG Wave 3.V Waldorf Edition: Attack Waldorf Edition: D-Pole Waldorf Edition: PPG Wave 2.V

EnGee wrote:
jobinho wrote:I'm getting this message when trying to install the demo:

"Currently, there is no eLicenser connected to your computer which you can download your license to. Please connect an appropriate USB-eLicenser to your computer. In case you do not have any USB-eLicensers available and want to download the license to a so-called "Soft-eLicenser", please contact the software vendor of your product, to learn how to create a Soft-eLicenser on your computer system."

Can anyone please guide as to how to install it dongle free?

thanks!
Have you tried to install the e-licenser first? If not, then download it from here (scroll down to the download) and install the e-licenser software:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/company/tec ... enser.html
Thanks for the reply

Yes this is the message I'm getting inside eLicenser after entering the Largo serial activation...

aMUSEd wrote:
Ridan wrote:
nordickvr wrote:Just get Largo.
Was totally stunned by the sound of those oscillators anf filters!
Wow.
Let's say that they deliver.
Confirmed. Just bought both Largo and Nave, and right now Largo is definitely taking the lead. Nave will have to grow on me i guess, though, surprisingly Nave does have better factory presets imo.
I think Largo does have a great sound but I find Nave more interesting to make sounds with - great modulation options.
Totally understand your point aMUSEd.
I think that Waldorf truly deserve praises for pushing forward with them synths development.
In fact,
I just couldn't resist to share my enthusiasm when listening the result of playing with just those three Largo's parameters i.e. Wave - Filter Type - Resonance.

@ jobinho:

I really don't know. I already know what is Largo, so I bought it now without demoing.
I already have an account with Steinberg and Waldorf, so when NI sent me the instructions, it was easy for me to install the e-licenser and entering the serial number, which was accepted and then the rest was straightforward.

I think it is better to contact Waldorf support about it, maybe you need to do additional step.
Last edited by EnGee on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

nordickvr wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
Ridan wrote:
Wow.
Confirmed. Just bought both Largo and Nave, and right now Largo is definitely taking the lead. Nave will have to grow on me i guess, though, surprisingly Nave does have better factory presets imo.
I think Largo does have a great sound but I find Nave more interesting to make sounds with - great modulation options.
I think that Waldorf truly deserve praises for pushing forward with them synths development.
In fact,
I just couldn't resist to share my enthusiasm when listening the result of playing with just those three Largo's parameters i.e. Wave - Filter Type - Resonance.
Turn on the bass boost, and let the walls tremble. :D

chk071 wrote:
nordickvr wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
Ridan wrote:
Wow.
In fact,
Turn on the bass boost, and let the walls tremble. :D
Like this concept!

jobinho wrote:
EnGee wrote:

"Currently, there is no eLicenser connected to your computer which you can download your license to. Please connect an appropriate USB-eLicenser to your computer. In case you do not have any USB-eLicensers available and want to download the license to a so-called "Soft-eLicenser", please contact the software vendor of your product, to learn how to create a Soft-eLicenser on your computer system."

thanks!
Have you tried to install the e-licenser first? If not, then download it from here (scroll down to the download) and install the e-licenser software:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/company/tec ... enser.html
Thanks for the reply

Yes this is the message I'm getting inside eLicenser after entering the Largo serial activation...
Have you requested a demo license from Waldorf??
http://www.waldorf-music.info/en/largo-evaluation

thanks!
Did you contact Waldorf about this? Should be your first point of contact in case you can't activate the license.

I think he just needs to install the elicenser software and enter his authorisation code.

Usually, it installs the eLicenser software alongside the eLicenser protected software.

There was a problem so I was advised to install this file and it's worked - thanks for your help

https://www.steinberg.net/nc/en/support ... is-missing

Glad you got it sorted. :)

chk071 wrote:Glad you got it sorted. :)
Me too! Waldorf support was about the quickest I've encountered. Largo sounds pretty great - just comparing to Serum. Defiantly has it's own sound, metallic, detailed and full bodied - good stuff

I know I'm starting to appear stupid but can someone explain how to simply save a preset in Largo - seems overly complicated... compared to all my other synths.

cheers!

Read the manual, it's brilliant.

I asked on the computer forum but maybe someone here could give me an answer.

is it safe to install elincenser products and activate them and then update to windows 10? or will it be better than I first update to win10 and then install elicenser?
dedication to flying

Return to “Instruments”