One-Synth-Challenge: General discussion thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yah, I'm freaking crazy about Kamioooka now! Only so few things are missing for this thing to be downright perfect, really. I could use about twice the amount of voices, a CV unit to merge incoming signals and CV out controls to distinguish between note and velocity. Then, I think, there's nothing more I would wish for on this thing. *should say "perfect" for what it is!

I think, this is a must-do OSC!

But then, not too long until I can offer you my "Cirque", for it's still my favorite one currently! :oops: :D

Taron wrote: But then, not too long until I can offer you my "Cirque", for it's still my favorite one currently! :oops: :D
:wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee:

:hug:

Haven't had time to do just about any music this month, let alone the OSC. But I hope Synister is chosen in one of the future challenges. It looks extremely easy to program, which should give everyone a head start.

garryknight wrote:Haven't had time to do just about any music this month, let alone the OSC. But I hope Synister is chosen in one of the future challenges. It looks extremely easy to program, which should give everyone a head start.
Is it easy on the cpu now?

Terrible! Please, don't even think about synister, please! Besides that my ears have just taken damage from it, it's catastrophically bad...as in...don't touch it!

Perhaps we should consider only synths that are available in 64bit for future OSCs, just to "nudge" developers to release 64-bit versions of their software. (Nitrox is 32-bit only)

...plus, I really do not understand what's the big deal in compiling for 64bit. It was the very, very first thing I did and it takes virtually no extra effort. :shrug:

Had so much fun doing #86.
Can't wait for the next.

Please! For the love of God. We need a filter for 87! (or FM) ;)

Sinnah was so bright!

Podolski ! Truly crossplatform 'cause there's a native Linux version :party: : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=424953

You can add Tux :tu: :clap:

I'm pretty sure that was already an OSC at some point. Old one for sure, but I enjoyed this one, too.

Hmmm... https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/osc-52-podolski
But I'm not complaining at all! :hyper:
...if only I knew where the "noise" was on this thing! :hihi: :scared:

Taron wrote:Hmmm... https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/osc-52-podolski
But I'm not complaining at all! :hyper:
...if only I knew where the "noise" was on this thing! :hihi: :scared:
Yup. It was updated! BIG TIME too. Looks like U-he is putting some of their next gen tech in Podolski to test it out?

Return to “Instruments”