One Synth Challenge #86: Sinnah by NUSofting (Penguinfromdeep wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sinnah

Voted!

Thank you Richard Semper for reminding me to link the high quality downloads for you guys (always availbable here at the beginning of each month: https://archive.org/details/@kvr_osc)

Torrent / Stream / MP3 Downloads are underneath the soundcloud player, and click on the link for original unconverted files: https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/osc-86-sinnah

Voted! (at least one round of voting. I might revisit, because I got a jam-packed 3pnt category that deserves a bit of re-evaluation)

Some exceptional stuff again and some really successful experimental pieces, too, which is rare and probably just because Sinnah is so uniquely suited for them. Yet, it brought out some real artistry in some of you guys! Then there's the usual group of pure excellence, of course, but even there some went for a different vibe this time around. All in all, delightful to go through. Some I want to slap in the face, some for just forcing me to sit through a song for 26 minutes (not calling out names :tantrum: ), some for making so very beautiful music and drowning it to death in totally redundant and destructive reverbs, some for leaving a minute of silence before a beautiful, yet, unfinished track (not calling out names :lol: )... and then some for the exceptional brilliance in every way. :hail:

Voted.

Top challenge. Big restrictions in resource equals big creativity, brings out the best.

Greetings to all
Ruedi

I voted.
Nice work, everyone.

I accidentally submitted a draft version of my song, and I couldn't figure out how to resubmit without entering twice. The reverb in this submitted draft version kills 6 of my 7 instances, mashing them into an uncomfortable murk. It's disappointing to me. My apologies to all for my error.

Ye, you need a pro account on SC to replace the sound file. :shrug: ...because of OSC I actually did it and have no regrets thus far! ;)

Croxton Modulations wrote:I voted.
Nice work, everyone.

I accidentally submitted a draft version of my song, and I couldn't figure out how to resubmit without entering twice. The reverb in this submitted draft version kills 6 of my 7 instances, mashing them into an uncomfortable murk. It's disappointing to me. My apologies to all for my error.
Hmmmm that's a shame. PM me if you have issues like this. Can you put the song up on SC to let us listen?

Voted. Cool to hear so many creative experimental tracks.

voted
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

Voted. Lots of talent, and lots of great tunes.

This is my first OSC. I've lurked the forums before, and heard some of the tunes, but never internalized the challenge of building a full track from just a single (limited) synth.

Having wrestled with Sinnah for a couple of weekend sessions, I am very impressed by the variety and quality of the tunes here.

Good luck all!

-Z
Just because it's insane doesn't mean it's a bad idea.
------------------------
Before visiting my Youtube channel or Soundcloud, make sure your affairs are in order. You just never know.

Voted. One of the most interesting OSC so far.

voted.

Voted.

Man, it was hard scoring these. So many good ones!
I gots me a soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/real_skylake

Voted.
Good luck to everyone!

Hey BJ, could you post the link to your game again? I had to restore my computer to a point before I downloaded it so it's gone now and the old link is dead. I didn't get to play it yet!

Return to “Instruments”