Free VST Pack?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, does anyone know of a pack of free VSTs that I can download all at once, then demo individually in my DAW?
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

ok... what kind of vst's?

That is a trial not free....if you are on facebook Dr.Speakerblower has a free pack of various VST for download.

Karma_tba wrote:
That is a trial not free....if you are on facebook Dr.Speakerblower has a free pack of various VST for download.
"...free VSTs that I can download all at once, then demo individually..."

That AIR package is just that :P

Why would you want a complete package of free stuff, and then Demo it? Some neat stuff can be found @ TDR vst's.

exmatproton wrote:
Karma_tba wrote:
"...free VSTs that I can download all at once, then demo individually..."

That AIR package is just that :P

Why would you want a complete package of free stuff, and then Demo it? Some neat stuff can be found @ TDR vst's.
Whatever floats your boat....the OP specified free in his post as well as the title. Karma...out!

exmatproton wrote:That AIR package is just that :P
If they aren't free VSTs, then no, it isn't.
exmatproton wrote:Why would you want a complete package of free stuff, and then Demo it? Some neat stuff can be found @ TDR vst's.
So that I can download a lot of the free things out there at once, also because not everybody thinks like you, good sir. No need to be rude.
Slaapstadseun wrote:ok... what kind of vst's?
Free ones? :P

Are you talking about effects or instruments?

If you're looking for synths there's a "Top ten best free VST Synthesizers" thread open right now which covers everything you need.

fischkopf wrote:Are you talking about effects or instruments?

If you're looking for synths there's a "Top ten best free VST Synthesizers" thread open right now which covers everything you need.
Both. The purpose of this thread is to find a place to download a lot of free plugins at once.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is not exactly what the OP asked for but it looks very interesting.
Will have to wait a month.
Computer Music – ULTIMATE FREEWARE 2016 – Issue 230, June 2016
http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/com ... 016-637209

Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Mon May 02, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ontol wrote:While not a pack or single download, here's a pretty good source for many free VSTs of all kinds:

Freeware index at DontCrack.com
I've already communicated very clearly that I'm looking for a place to download free plugins in bulk.

You do have to click on the individual instruments and download a zip for each one so its not quite a pack but fairly close. They are on the same page and many are in a row.
http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2 ... vstis.html

Return to “Instruments”