Effekthascher (by Aggregati Musika)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@robinrieghe

True? On our own machines (most OS X 10.11.2; right, we also should have a PC, but nobody have so far) and FF 43 till 45.0.1 (which is the latest) it doesn't work still.

Please (in this case) write me directly with the exact numbers of your system/browser/extensions....
We need this infos to give it out to our web-provider (hoping for fixing that FF/IE problem)!
No worries, its absolutely anonym, only your system-infos will transmitted!

But nice to hear that you like it, thx!

==================

@tatanka

yeah, i understand your point, but the Demos was a concept to making "hara-kiri". To completely focus on making "nice plugs" we have to do this as a full-time-job (and living from that), otherwise we will keep weekend-developer, bringing out only redundant stuff with no love-to-detail and innovations - do you want this?

We apologize the FF/IE bug, but its outside our possibilities (except to nerve our web-host, so for this case we need all sys-infos like OS/FF/IE... number....)

If you want, you can sail around the web-site and buy it directly via paypal. But you have to write me directly via the website/kontakt.
Same offer, price, conditions... and also the paypal "buyers-security". Just 2 emails and a waiting time from 1 day or so!

But except this, i would recommend Chrome (well its "big brother") but how many "worth-to-use-our-power-secrets" do you have?
Its the fastest and elegant browser we know! And yeah, there are also add-blockers and the other plugs you need.
================

@YT
friends;-)

;-)

Hi

Effekthascher seems very interesting. I have a few questions:
- is there a demo version I can download to try before buying?
- are there multiple routing options inside Effekthascher, or the modules always process the signal in a serial way (one after the other)? I mean, can you split the signal and process it in parallel, like you do in Molekular, for example?
- are there other skins for this plugins? I find this green color scheme of the GUI very hard on the eyes, and not really pretty.

Cheers

@ALL:
we have updated Effekthascher to v1.1 (16044 in other count).
All registered user should have an email with their DL-links.
see here for the changes:
http://aggregato.jimdo.com/news/

@KTLin
A demo will come end of the week.
in our next update (maybe in 2,3 weeks) parallel processing will be supported.
Dont you like toxic-jungle-green? I thought everybody love it;-)
If there come more requests to this item, we will create another color scheme.

Hi

You mention on the site that it will soon become a reaktor 6 build. Any idea when that will be. I do plan on updating at some point, but not for a while.

Thanks

DJ-Superherpes wrote:1.A demo will come end of the week.
2.in our next update (maybe in 2,3 weeks) parallel processing will be supported.
Great! :tu: Can't wait to try the demo. And I'm looking forward for the parallel processing feature.
It would be more than awesome if you could implement a more modular routing scheme, like the one in Loomer Sequent, which has probably the best routing scheme of all the multi-FX plugins, so powerful, so simple to use.
Untitled-1.jpg
Or, something like Molekular's, which is very nice, but a little more limited than the one in Sequent.
Untitled-2.jpg
DJ-Superherpes wrote:3.Dont you like toxic-jungle-green? I thought everybody love it;-)
:lol: The toxic-jungle-green is not for me. No sir, thank you very much. :D

Here's a suggestion:
Untitled-3.jpg
And one more thing: I just watched again the video for Effekthasher on your website. I see there are two external modulation sources (EXT1 and EXT2). What are those?

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

i like the green but this dark grey looks good to!

I´m not really a fan of this "toxic-green" but this brightblue/dark grey, no thx, than i prefer the old green one! I would love a army- or olive-green (or anythinng else, but not such a dark background compairing to the labels and knobs, thats too much contrast, do you know what i mean?l)
-------------
BTW: thx for the update!
The bank-chooser now work in a host, good job.
And the new ambient sounds fantastic!

But there is a bug with the mod-selector (the small labels below the smal knobs): Sometimes they get selected by the first click and sometimes i have to click twice????

@el-bow

Keep calm! We will fisrt update when the most of our custoumers also own reaktor #6. In other words: not before the next NI-komplete-update and even after this there will be at least a 3-month-delay for users keeping on reaktor #5.

@KTlin
there is allways a modular-routing-system: You can reodrder the fx-units to different chain-positions - have a look at the [1,2,3...] numerics in the units and below the big LOW/HIGH-wet-knobs on the top of the left).
So far only "seriell", but as promised, in the next update also parallel. Its another concept than molekular or loomer, but i´m shure you will like it: you can even crossfade each unit from seriell to paralell!
We are now in the test-phase for this, so i´m confident that it will come in the next update (in 2,3 weeks or so).

BTW: there is also an unique PAN-dry-wet-"routing" for each unit seperatly (if u use this gentle on different units in opposite directions, this "wided" your signal in an extraordinary way).

The video is a really old one (pre-release), this mod-sources you speak are now for a XY-field.
Extern sources are for our next product "Wellenreiter" - this is an instrument and the host will midi-datas passtrough to it. For FX most DAWs dont offer this feature.
So extern sources would only make sense in standalone mode, not in a host.

I guess on wednesday the demo is uploaded.

@KY

Thx!
Yup, there is a "sometimes-bug" with these choosers. I will take a look on it!

I think about it, but i DONT promise anything!

DJ-Superherpes wrote:So far only "seriell", but as promised, in the next update also parallel. Its another concept than molekular or loomer, but i´m shure you will like it: you can even crossfade each unit from seriell to paralell!
We are now in the test-phase for this, so i´m confident that it will come in the next update (in 2,3 weeks or so).
BTW: there is also an unique PAN-dry-wet-"routing" for each unit seperatly (if u use this gentle on different units in opposite directions, this "wided" your signal in an extraordinary way).
Sounds great! :tu: Can't wait to try the demo, especially after you'll be implementing the new parallel routing.

Cheers

Now, regarding the color scheme, I just found this video: https://youtu.be/YmXHYIvkkLM?t=7m15s
Effekthascher is used in the second half of the video but it looks different. Is this an older version? Or another skin? I prefer that look much more than the toxic-green one. :tu: :D

Hi Max, if you look at all the sub-forums here where last post is in 2013/2014 and before, I think Ben and company may hesitate to move on adding more and more when some of them don't have much activity.

Is there a Phrasendrescher thread? Will there be a Phrasendrescher demo version also? When?

Question: When I buy will receipt say DJ-Superherpes on it? That isn't going to go over well with the wife.

Also, Germany is the only country I can select when I try to check out.

Musical Gym wrote: Also, Germany is the only country I can select when I try to check out.
Came here to say that, now North Yorkshire is in Germany :)

Also some of the effect names are not helpful - eg where is the ring mod?

Germany got new borders in the last weeks - even Lisboa is now inside;-)

This parallel routing sounds very interessting, will this also work for the filter-section?

Return to “Effects”