Stranded on desert island and you can only have 1 VST synth...which one?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Korg M1 or Neo Soul Keys.

Free - Oatmeal.

Massive

So what if the plug you have brought with you need to be authorized online, and you can't get online because you are on a desert island :hihi:

Numanoid wrote:So what if the plug you have brought with you need to be authorized online, and you can't get online because you are on a desert island :hihi:
:hihi: Good one.

But while I am here - Korg Legacy Wavestation. Reason - Loads of sounds and enough editing capabilities to give me a headache for a few years until rescued, now if only I remembered to bring some pain killers :hihi:
Last edited by AutoMotto on Tue May 03, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just hope a solar re-charger happens to wash up on the beach, cause my laptop is only good for about 6 hours. :dog:
Digital Studio: Studio One Pro 3, and too many plugins to list
Tools: '09 Epi' Dot Studio, '10 Epi' Les Paul Studio, '97 Fender Strat, 2015 PRS SE Standard 24, Martin OMC-18E.
Toys: Peavey Solo, Crate GFX30, VOX AD30VT, Digitech RP500, Line 6 HD500X

TEKing66 wrote:I just hope a solar re-charger happens to wash up on the beach, cause my laptop is only good for about 6 hours. :dog:
Better hope for good weather too then, hehehe.

Omnisphere. Or Diva.

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Falcon or MPowerSynth for now, let's see when Halion 6 is coming. May be that's going to be the one.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Either Sculpture or Alchemy, but since they're part of Logic Pro X, I guess I'll be forced to take both. :D

my voice-vst
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Rob Papen Blue 2.

Omnisphere for sure.

S.O.S. vst

beer plug ice cold edition

bronxsound wrote:beer plug ice cold edition
Does it come with foam or are we only left with the shoreline?

Return to “Instruments”