More Ripples

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After posting my entry for last months contest, I carried on developing 'Ripples'. It now has a decent intro, and a few extra details and clean-ups, so here it is again as a download :)

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.ph ... ttach=6878
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Dreamy, languid, relaxed. It all fits together very well, with all of the sounds used contributing to the general easy vibe of the piece. It will make a perfect accompaniment for sundowners after work on the patio next weekend when the temperature has risen by 5 more degrees.

Good work :)

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated!
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

excellent! great ambiance as usual and nifty sound design on the leads.
the composition carried on through smoothly. enjoyed. :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Ta Muchly :hyper:

At the suggestion of a musician friend I dropped the base an octave and also made it more prominent. I'd actually forgotten this patch is velocity sensitive so the louder notes have quite a 'twang' to them now.

Doh! It's one of my own patches too :lol:

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.ph ... ttach=6879

Sounded great. Liked the instruments.

Pleasant melody and arrangement ... nice ambience and sounds

This music has a very nice relaxing effect on me. I really enjoyed the kind of flowing music. Cool!

Thanks again people. I'm really pleased this is still being picked up :)

Had a listen to the first version which has a lovely cheery relaxed vibe to me. Great for a late night listen...
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”