Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

masterhiggins wrote: Yes, you can collect them and let them sit dormant on your account and then activate them months later. I did this when I was planning on purchasing several used plugins and wanted to only pay $50 to activate them.
Fantastic - thank you for answering my question!

e@rs wrote:Will the voucher work for upgrades?
As long as the upgrade is over the minimum spend. I used my $25 voucher to upgrade to bx_digital v3 and spl EQ Ranger Plus and the discounts stacked.

^Cool, thanx. I'll try something similar.

Someone posted that this month's TrackSpark goodie bag has the Pettinhouse acoustic guitar instrument for Kontakt included. Does anyone know if this is the full instrument? If so, that's quite a deal for $2.50.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:Someone posted that this month's TrackSpark goodie bag has the Pettinhouse acoustic guitar instrument for Kontakt included. Does anyone know if this is the full instrument? If so, that's quite a deal for $2.50.
Same thinking here. The great Larry from Cakewalk forum fame confirmed:
"3 Downloads...One Fingered, One Picked, One Strummed...each is 1 to 1.5 GB".

So this could very well be the real thing.

BERFAB wrote:Someone posted that this month's TrackSpark goodie bag has the Pettinhouse acoustic guitar instrument for Kontakt included. Does anyone know if this is the full instrument? If so, that's quite a deal for $2.50.
Yup, I believe it is. And it is V2. And yes, $69 retail at normal price.
Play it by ear

Has anyone actually received the Pettinhouse links from TrackSpark yet? The e-mails I received yesterday from TrackSpark indicate a different goodie bag: "This month's goody bag includes Steinway Grand Piano by Digital Sound Factory, RingMod by Stagecraft Audio, an exclusive pack made for Track Spark by Loops De La Creme, more great drum & guitar loops and a superb tutorial from DMP."

for some reason, the body of the e-mail is wrong, but when you download the zip, the content i right and the links to download Pettinhouse are ok.

Great - thanks!

bharris22 wrote:Has anyone actually received the Pettinhouse links from TrackSpark yet? The e-mails I received yesterday from TrackSpark indicate a different goodie bag: "This month's goody bag includes Steinway Grand Piano by Digital Sound Factory, RingMod by Stagecraft Audio, an exclusive pack made for Track Spark by Loops De La Creme, more great drum & guitar loops and a superb tutorial from DMP."
I believe those items are from a previous goody bag.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

pheeleep wrote: Yup, I believe it is. And it is V2. And yes, $69 retail at normal price.
Wow... That's all I can say. I am now subscribed!

G

pheeleep wrote:
Yup, I believe it is. And it is V2. And yes, $69 retail at normal price.
I am playing with it now. I am not a Kontakt user so I am very unfamiliar with the platform. I've only downloaded "figered" so far. there is a .nkm file in there which I know is Kontakt. so I downloaded and installed the free version. double clicked the .nkm and it opened in the stand alone player. it sounds really good. however its running in demo mode. after about 10 mins it locked me out and said i need to update Kontakt. I assume this mean "buy the full version" which isn't going to happen.

So I suspect this is useless unless you are a full Kontakt user. It says in the product specs that it requires full Kontakt, so there you go! Good for you Kontakt people.

It's an amazing deal. Libraries for full Kontakt can be quite expensive but are often very good. Think of Spitfire, ProductionVoices, OrangeTreeSamples, ImpactSoundworks and the like. They make the full version of Kontakt a must buy. Pettinhouse is yet another great Kontakt developer. Getting their AcousticGuitar 2.0 for (almost) free instead of $69 is wonderful.
Cheers, Pettinhouse and TrackSpark!

Fleer wrote:It's an amazing deal. Libraries for full Kontakt can be quite expensive but are often very good. Think of Spitfire, ProductionVoices, OrangeTreeSamples, ImpactSoundworks and the like. They make the full version of Kontakt a must buy. Pettinhouse is yet another great Kontakt developer. Getting their AcousticGuitar 2.0 for (almost) free instead of $69 is wonderful.
Cheers, Pettinhouse and TrackSpark!
I just don't like working with samples. It's just me. and it feels like I am being drawn into buying yet more and more stuff. I can do without. TrackSpark is still a great deal because even without the stuff I can't use, it still provides useful goodies every month. It would be impossible to ensure everything they give will work for everyone - I don't expect that.

I just canceled my Track Spark membership. I haven't gotten anything I wanted from them since the first one. From now on, I'll watch this thread and only sign up on the months when I actually want something.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”