Leap Into The Void released "Warmer Mystery In Ambient Atmospheres" for Massive

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Added a new ambient composition for Warmer Mystery In Ambient Atmospheres called "Voyager Interstellar Mission", featuring a rich and lush pad that is morphed towards a filter cut sequence, a string pad and a pluck-ish (clean git) lead that eventually is morphed towards a more classic synth sound.

All sounds heard come from the included presets with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... ar-mission
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Added a new demo called "Daybreak", featuring two presets. The first is a tempo-synced sequence with "mallet" repetition, sine-ish evolvement and swells with morphing (using macro knob 1) towards a viola character from the middle. The second is a lush evolving string pad with phaser.

All sounds heard come from the two presets with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/daybreak

New demo up called "Two Arps", featuring two pluck-ish synth sounds with fairy release, creating a pad-like extra atmospheric layer.
Everything heard come from the two presets with no fx used, using Logics arpeggiator holding A minor with automation of the assigned macro knobs.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/two-arps

Dear all.

Warmer Mystery In Ambient Atmospheres is coming together very nicely. It has taken a bit longer than expected. Delivery should start in about 24 hours.

Everyone on the mail-list should have gotten the uptodate info in the newsletter just sent.

Huge thanks to all who have pre-ordered.

Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void

Everyone should now have gotten their copy. If you haven't, please check spam filters and/or contact me and I'll sort it.

As I wrote in the mail, hope it gives you many moons of inspiration.

Thanks.

Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void

First demo after release, called "Amphibia", featuring two presets, starting with "Balanced Harmony", a warm soft pad, followed by "Amphibia Motion" a gatepad sound with evolvement. One note at the end from a third preset is also present, called "Peace Atmo" a flute-ish padscape.
Everything is the clean sounds i.e. no fx used.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/amphibia

I pre-ordered this one on the very last day. I though, "Is this really going to bring anything new or interesting to the table?" Well, I'm glad I ordered, because these sounds are really inspiring.

I've gone through about 30% of the patches so far and I've loved every minute of it. I fired up Microtonic and had a great time jamming with these patches.

Great work! These patches are useful even for those of us with tons of Massive presets already.

jsp1979 wrote:I pre-ordered this one on the very last day. I though, "Is this really going to bring anything new or interesting to the table?" Well, I'm glad I ordered, because these sounds are really inspiring.

I've gone through about 30% of the patches so far and I've loved every minute of it. I fired up Microtonic and had a great time jamming with these patches.

Great work! These patches are useful even for those of us with tons of Massive presets already.
Thanks, very nice to hear you enjoy it.
Before I started I was asking myself the very same question. When I found the concept I felt was right, everything went from clarity to clarity and the design process has been filled with inspiration and pure delight.

A quick tip to everyone using it in either standalone or in daw. Please assign mod wheel to macro knob 1.

Please find uptodate patchlist with comments and descriptions available from the details tab on the product page here.

20% off bump.

Bump.

Bump.

I've started on Kore-ified versions of these now.

Great sounds in this bank.

aMUSEd wrote:I've started on Kore-ified versions of these now.
Awesome :tu:
Great sounds in this bank.
Thanks.
I'm working on a update which will feature ten new sounds hopefully ready for tomorrow.
More on it in a coming newsletter.

Return to “Soundware”