Ladder/acid/ms20/SVF 0df filters+Smooth Param Auto+Multichannel MIDI+Arp facelift in SynthMaster 2.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

So if I go to an initialed patch and engage filter one it cuts the sound. It seems to do with the new VA filter. In the Matrix box there is a target set up for filter one preassigned that has no source.

Just doing this in real time on the fly you understand. let me play around with it some more here. Maybe I'm missing something.

Seems to be the VA filter to me.

Dasheesh wrote:Seems to be the VA filter to me.
ok testing guys, hold on :lol:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

i was thinking the same. However, when I selecting other filters, and went back, it suddenly worked.

exmatproton wrote:
i was thinking the same. However, when I selecting other filters, and went back, it suddenly worked.

I'm sorry but it doesn't for me. Might be the difference between our two systems or something. I can play around with the other filters and then come back to the VA one and it immediately cuts all sound.

Issue fixed and hotfix uploaded for Windows, MacOSX upload on the way now.
Works at KV331 Audio

I'll give it an hour or so and then try the new download. Thanks!

It still kills the installation though. In FL Studio (latest), i can open it once. After that, i am getting an error. Like it isn't installed properly.

That's what I had when I updated from 2.6 to 2.7 , hope it gets fixed.
I solved it by using the update to 2.7 in stead of full install, but I still hope it gets fixed.
exmatproton wrote:It still kills the installation though. In FL Studio (latest), i can open it once. After that, i am getting an error. Like it isn't installed properly.

FYI : I went to the web site user area and downloaded from there and installed and it seemed to have worked as expected. I'm not having any immediate problems.

Hi. I finally downloaded the beta to try things out. Works great so far! Though on my Win 8.1 64-bit machine, double-clicking the installer caused a Windows Smart Screen warning. It wouldn't let me install unless I clicked on some extra button ('more info' or something I can't remember the text). I was using the full 2.8 Beta installer.

Also, once it's done installing, the text for being successfully installed was missing an 'l'.

Hey guys,

I just released an update 15 minutes ago. Sorry about not increasing the version numbers, please check the file dates on the web site.

Update installer links:

Windows: http://www.synthmaster.com:8080/downloa ... ?fileId=49
MacOSX: http://www.synthmaster.com:8080/downloa ... ?fileId=53

The latest update has 2 important fixes:

1) it fixes VA filter no sound issue
2) it fixes a crash that probably happens when opening up older projects/presets (I mean older than v2.8)

I still have a list of bugs I am keeping track of. Will continue releasing daily builds. I am also working on the user manual and it's about 80% done. I will also create some vocoder presets + acid sequence presets before releasing v2.8 around May 15.

Cheers

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

iPlogger wrote:Hi. I finally downloaded the beta to try things out. Works great so far! Though on my Win 8.1 64-bit machine, double-clicking the installer caused a Windows Smart Screen warning. It wouldn't let me install unless I clicked on some extra button ('more info' or something I can't remember the text). I was using the full 2.8 Beta installer.
We recently updated our digital signature so that might be causing that warning. Once enough users run the setup it should go away (That's how Smart Screen works!)
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Hey guys,

I just released an update 15 minutes ago. Sorry about not increasing the version numbers, please check the file dates on the web site.

Update installer links:

Windows: http://www.synthmaster.com:8080/downloa ... ?fileId=49
MacOSX: http://www.synthmaster.com:8080/downloa ... ?fileId=53

The latest update has 2 important fixes:

1) it fixes VA filter no sound issue
2) it fixes a crash that probably happens when opening up older projects/presets (I mean older than v2.8)

I still have a list of bugs I am keeping track of. Will continue releasing daily builds. I am also working on the user manual and it's about 80% done. I will also create some vocoder presets + acid sequence presets before releasing v2.8 around May 15.

Cheers

Bulent

Don't know what you changed, but this version of 2.8 is working/loading again in all my DAWs
Reaper, Cubase Pro, Bitwig and Renoise
very happy right now, cheers Bulent

Return to “Instruments”