Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vstbuzz wrote:VSTBuzz: 68% off “NOVA” by DJSH Music - Normally €62.99 now €19.99!

More information at: http://vstbuzz.com/deals/68-off-nova-djsh-music/
They have a nice demo, 400MB and 10 NKI patches to check out.

Unfortunately it didn't leave me wanting more, I like my pads big and round and fat (just like my women :clown: ) and the patches on display are to sharp and brittle for my taste
Last edited by Numanoid on Wed May 04, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My thoughts also. Maybe their Texture lib is more Interesting.

Quick question - does anyone know: Is it possible to hold 2 licenses of the same plugin with Plugin Alliance?

Long story....

MogwaiBoy wrote:Quick question - does anyone know: Is it possible to hold 2 licenses of the same plugin with Plugin Alliance?

Long story....
That's rarely a problem with any vendor. People have multiple machines and they buy another license.

Uncle E wrote:I just canceled my Track Spark membership. I haven't gotten anything I wanted from them since the first one. From now on, I'll watch this thread and only sign up on the months when I actually want something.
Nice in theory, but I would assume (maybe I'm wrong) that the only way trackspark are able to get developers to agree to participate with quality products is if they can guarantee a large subscription base. I dont know the specific model or if developers get some (or any) of the subscription fee each month, but for sure developers are looking at is as advertising their products to x amount of people. If everyone unsubscribes and waits I would imagine this would hurt tracksparks ability to get new quality products?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

If one finds the product poor, why would they continue to fund the company offering the product?

It is up to the company to offer a product worth buying.. not the consumer to prop the company up for the sake of the company.

VitaminD wrote:If one finds the product poor, why would they continue to fund the company offering the product?

It is up to the company to offer a product worth buying.. not the consumer to prop the company up for the sake of the company.
True. If you do not find the $2.99 monthly charge worth it for the content, by all means you should unsubscribe!! But if you like the business model and want to see it continue, then you should pay the monthly charge. But perhaps I'm wrong (I've known to be haha).

Whats really sad is all the time I've spent on writing music and the $$$ I've spent on gear and I still have to beg to have people listen to my music for free, yet alone pay $0.99 for a download, but thats another story....
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

I was subscribed for 7 months and the only time I ever downloaded anything was the first month. That means I paid more for Angelicals than if I had just bought it during the last sale.

$2.24 here.. ..i don't even think of unsubscribing. Poor people here around for sure but you Eric? Wow.. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

There are other reasons than money, as Groucho would say: "I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member."

For the same reason he unsubscribed (after 7 months) I haven't subscribed for even one month.

If you want to donate to support a business model, then knock yourself out.

If you purchase something with the intention of actually getting a return on what you buy, then moving on after not liking what you receive seems like a smart decision.

I subscribe to Loot Crate. They not only give you themes and hints of what will be included, but they also give an option to skip months when the theme doesn't interest you.

As far as subscriptions go in music production, I've only been satisfied with Puremagnetik in its early days, but it got out of hand after awhile.

Still, I do appreciate the way TrackSpark have been coming out with stuff. Of course it's about value, but also about experience, exploration and reconnaissance.

Fleer wrote:Still, I do appreciate the way TrackSpark have been coming out with stuff. Of course it's about value, but also about experience, exploration and reconnaissance.
I am very happy with my subscription to TrackSpark. I haven't used everything they sent and some things I can't use (eg. Kontakt libraries) but that's ok. the products I can use are a nice addition to my arsenal and plan to maintain my subscription.

Uncle E wrote:I was subscribed for 7 months and the only time I ever downloaded anything was the first month. That means I paid more for Angelicals than if I had just bought it during the last sale.
I don't know what you expected for that little money but if you found no value in this (just out of my mind) it's really good choice that you unsubscribed. :wink:

The Abuser Distortion Audiority
The Bell From Shelf atomhub
ValveFilter by AudioThing
PolyJam by Sknote
NUSofting by Knagalis
Acoustic Guitar by Pettinhouse
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Like I said earlier, the Pettinhouse guitar was more than worth the price of admission. In fact, it justifies several years of subscription, for me at least.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”