Wanted: Professional Pro Tools Mixers and Audio Editors

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello KVR. First off I would like to apologize if this is the wrong forum. I've only lurked in some of the discussion forums in the past, so outside of that I'm not sure what is allowed in which forums. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm starting an internship at a studio in San Jose California. My boss asked me if I could start looking for professionals for a team he is building. I don't have a lot of information about the exact project he is building this team for, but I have a meeting tomorrow and I will update accordingly. Right now I am just trying to find some people with some interest and ambition, who are looking for audio related work.

He is looking for people to fill two categories of positions; professional pro tools editors and pro tools mix engineers. The positions are open to anyone in the world and can be done online. It would be a benefit if you lived in the California bay area, but definitely isn't a requirement.

For the pro tools audio editors, he is looking for people competent in any or all of the following; Beat Detective, Elastic Audio, Melodyne, AutoTune, and Slate Trigger. Additional skills with other plugins or software suites is obviously a positive, but these are the primary ones that he is looking for.

For the mixers, simply anyone that can mix digitally in Pro Tools. Pro Tools digital mixing is a requirement, he does not want any external hardware mixers.

Like I mentioned above, I will have more info about the project and what the end goal is tomorrow. He didn't want to explain it over email, so the project may be very complex, or in the planning phase still.

I would appreciate it if you could PM me the following:
1. The best email to contact you at
2. A phone number to contact you at
3. A website URL, if you have an online portfolio, or related platform
4. A resume
5. Some examples of your work. Preferably before and after of the edits, or mixing
6. Rates you typically charge for your work

I understand if you don't want to send all that information to a random intern on the internet, so if you feel uncomfortable giving any of that out, please feel free to send whatever you are comfortable with. If you don't want to send anything right now, but are interested in the job, don't hesitate to comment and I will get back to you with more information.

I'm not sure if my boss is okay with me posting his information on a forum like this, but he has been in the industry for a long time and has an extremely diverse portfolio with many accolades.

Thanks again for reading, I really appreciate it.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”