Sound Magic moves technological goalposts with app-enhanced intelligent microphone must-haves

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

leading virtual instruments and high-quality effects developer Sound Magic is proud to
announce availability of its iQEnhancer Mobile Intelligent Microphone and Ultimate Enhancer Intelligent USB Microphone — spearheading a new technology product sector since they can both be cleverly controlled by an Android or iOS app to improve their sound, making it much easier to achieve a desired result compared to time-consuming traditional microphone techniques — as of April 29…

As implied by name, the iQEnhancer Mobile Intelligent Microphone and Ultimate Enhancer Intelligent USB Microphone are both intelligent microphones, meaning they can be controlled by Sound Magic’s handy HTML5 technology-based app — HTML5 being the fifth and current version of the HyperText Markup Language for structuring and presenting content on the web, while HTML5 WebAudio is another cross-platform technology that any Internet-enabled device can visit and run — to enhance their features and radically reduce learning, enabling everyday people to quickly create professional-sounding recordings.

Again, as implied by name, the iQEnhancer Mobile Intelligent Microphone is aimed at mobile usage, designed to work with smartphones (Android and iOS) and iPad, while the Ultimate Enhancer Intelligent USB Microphone is a USB microphone aimed at regular recordists. But both share a number of attributes as studio-quality microphones, such as a cardioid pickup pattern that minimises background noise and
isolates the main sound source, for example, enabling a warm, rich sound suited to a wide-ranging target audience of musicians, vocalists, project studio producers, podcasters, broadcasters, and voiceover artists — anyone working with audio and accessing a suitable Internetenabled device, in other words.

Which is exactly where that handy HTML5 technology-based app comes into play. Anyone using this app will be able to see how the sound changes when adjusting the height of the microphone with all information instantly shown onscreen when moving to a specific position — a very useful reference tool when seeking a specific sound. Several A/B comparison listening tests are often undertaken by recording engineers when doing this traditionally, which is time consuming in itself and also reliant on years of experience to achieve the desired result, whereas this is not necessary when being guided by the app.

Speaking of which, the app also provides clear, easy-to-follow instructions on how achieve a specific sound — simply draw a rough Frequency Response Curve onscreen and it will automatically calculate the result. While interacting with the app, users will also achieve a better understanding of how to achieve their goals in the least time possible, producing the best results in the process. Perfect harmony.

However, there’s more to the must-have iQEnhancer Mobile Intelligent Microphone and Ultimate Enhancer Intelligent USB Microphone packages than might first meet the eye. Also included is the Neo MasterTool plug-in, a multi-band, multi-process mastering system designed to assist users by further enhancing the sound of their recordings so that they sound even more professional. Unlike standard software plugins, Neo MasterTool stores the microphone performance data directly, effectively masking any weaker-sounding aspects while reinforcing plus points. A dynamic enhancer alters the existing signal level within the bass and high frequency ranges to enhance the signal’s dynamic feel, while a psychoacoustic harmonic enhancer is modelled on a specially designed circuit that generates musically related harmonics within a tightly-controlled frequency range — adds more body and depth to the sound when applied to bass frequencies, which is ideal when listening on in-ear headphones, and adds more clarity, focus, and air (allowing each element to breathe) when applied to high
frequencies. Needless to say, Neo MasterTool provides meticulous control to help users polish their final sound to perfection.

Perfect packages, then… the iQEnhancer Mobile Intelligent Microphone comes complete with a professional-quality in-ear monitor while the Ultimate Enhancer Intelligent USB Microphone includes a desktop microphone stand — everything needed to achieve serious-sounding recordings, whatever purchasing preference prevails.

The iQEnhancer Mobile Intelligent Microphone is available to purchase from Amazon and also directly from Sound Magic for $199 USD/€179 EURO/£149 GBP here: http://www.supremepiano.com/product/iqenhancer.html
The Ultimate Enhancer Intelligent USB Microphone is available to purchase from Amazon and also directly from Sound Magic for $249 USD/€219 EURO/£179 GBP here: http://www.supremepiano.com/product/uenhancer.html

Best

Not Cool To Spam the forum bro

not spam.. Shane's been here for over 10 years.. I have checked out his posts and he follows the rules (for example only one active topic in the MP at a time), and is here introducing his new hardware in the hardware forum. Unfortunately it's hard to decide which is the correct of the two hardware forums to post about things like monitors and mics, because one forum says it's for computers, the other for instruments and FX.. there's no specific subsection or explanation for where microphones and studio monitors should be discussed.

What i find sad is, that the only time Shane ever got any kind of human response here, was when he gave away free piano plugins. Every time he posts about one of his plugins or now his hardware, he gets ZERO response, and this time the only response he gets is being accused of spamming. Must be so horrible for him yet he perseveres through it all.

TheoM wrote:not spam.. Shane's been here for over 10 years.. I have checked out his posts and he follows the rules (for example only one active topic in the MP at a time), and is here introducing his new hardware in the hardware forum. Unfortunately it's hard to decide which is the correct of the two hardware forums to post about things like monitors and mics, because one forum says it's for computers, the other for instruments and FX.. there's no specific subsection or explanation for where microphones and studio monitors should be discussed.

What i find sad is, that the only time Shane ever got any kind of human response here, was when he gave away free piano plugins. Every time he posts about one of his plugins or now his hardware, he gets ZERO response, and this time the only response he gets is being accused of spamming. Must be so horrible for him yet he perseveres through it all.
The problem is he never communicate with anyone on KVR. English is not his first language. But like it or not, indie dev have to maintain their presence in social media. He just never reply.

And to be honest, he sometime uses exaggerated words to describe his plugin.

I hope he can find someone else to help him with marketing, because i don't think it's working right now. Sometime i feel sad to see him post and no one replied but the cynical one (which is understandable due to his hit & run approach in this forum).
musisikamar.com

It reads like Behringer propaganda: ultra musical pro.
And html '5' got ziltch to do with anything. Nice try though...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

xamido wrote:
TheoM wrote:not spam.. Shane's been here for over 10 years.. I have checked out his posts and he follows the rules (for example only one active topic in the MP at a time), and is here introducing his new hardware in the hardware forum. Unfortunately it's hard to decide which is the correct of the two hardware forums to post about things like monitors and mics, because one forum says it's for computers, the other for instruments and FX.. there's no specific subsection or explanation for where microphones and studio monitors should be discussed.

The problem is he never communicate with anyone on KVR. English is not his first language. But like it or not, indie dev have to maintain their presence in social media. He just never reply.

And to be honest, he sometime uses exaggerated words to describe his plugin.

I hope he can find someone else to help him with marketing, because i don't think it's working right now. Sometime i feel sad to see him post and no one replied but the cynical one (which is understandable due to his hit & run approach in this forum).

well bob with harrison was doing the same thing and the mods said it was fine. So it's ok for Shane to do it too.

I gave him a hard time once about not answering and he got much better. Maybe he WOULD if he was asked an actual question about the product?

this is an app...bundled with a generic microphone.

anyway, if there is some grey area about whether it is spam or not ... well OP's engagement with the topic should be the deciding factor. He doesn't seem at all engaged, regardless of the reasoning (supposed language issues ? really ?... google translate works wonders). Also, a quick google search shows this exact post has been plastered all over the net... figuratively speaking.

even if it remained here in the hardware subforum, it would have died a natural death if it weren't for the discussion of whether it is spam or not ... ironically enough.

He's been asked nothing TO answer so far. Every dev that releases info at multiple forums will use the same post.

He's not engaged in the thread/topic. Period.

Shane1980, what do you think of that ?

We thought the hardware forum should be like other software forum - we can post new products information here.
If that is not the case for hardware forum, we apologize about that.
I think I should apologize for late reply in this thread. I am not coming hardware forum very often as software forums.
For Daags,
what would you like to know about our product?

How about the microphone package? Would any users like to share their thoughts. I think this looks fascinating. I plan to get my hands on it and check it out.

So what does the official GearSlutz review make of it?

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”